Status
Not open for further replies.
Step kids can be a problem no matter what.
They can be. I always tried to make sure that problem did not originate from any of my actions.
I sincerely tried to love and treat all my children equally and with a "hers, his, and ours" situation, that was really paramount in my opinion.

Every child is different and what works with one may not work with the others kyle up but you try to maintain and even in fair level of discipline. Sometimes that's quite difficult to accomplish. The one absolute thing I wouldn't tolerate was yelling! The only excuse for yelling is a genuine fear for the child safety. With three boys, that did come up relatively often. :face::funny::funny::funny:

That's difficult enough to do normally, military life only makes it exponentially more difficult. :face:

@Mossy @Frankthetank. @Lil Dab Thanks for the reps!.

@WildBill. So, I tossed a handful of cover crop seeds into a couple of my totes along with bokashi and compost. Not sure but it seems the sprouting/dying seedlings really sped up the cooking process. Old roots in these totes broke down 5-6 days faster than in one's w/o seeds.
Well, next time just make that all 2 row barley. Best way is soak it and let it sprout and then dry. Right before you use it grind it up.. That's just a sort of basic Coots Gnarley Barley. You have all those beautiful seed sprouting hormones and enzymes that just fire stuff up like crazy. Lay that out and then throw some of that bukashi on top and watch it work!
Now if you really want to kick it in the high gear at that point, Just add some homemade Fish Amino Acid (FAA) and watch the bloom go crazy. That top will be all white in no time!
I really need to make another batch! I did use a little bit of Blue Gold flower, but it wasn't quite the same..... still worked quite a bit.

They can be. I always tried to make sure that problem did not originate from any of my actions.
I sincerely tried to love and treat all my children equally and with a "hers, his, and ours" situation, that was really paramount in my opinion.

Every child is different and what works with one may not work with the others kyle up but you try to maintain and even in fair level of discipline. Sometimes that's quite difficult to accomplish. The one absolute thing I wouldn't tolerate was yelling! The only excuse for yelling is a genuine fear for the child safety. With three boys, that did come up relatively often. :face::funny::funny::funny:

That's difficult enough to do normally, military life only makes it exponentially more difficult. :face:
I couldnt agree more.
In my situation, i raised my son/stepson since he was 3. His dad pumped that kid full of bs every weekend. When my wife got pregnant, the pos told the kid he loved him too much to ever have other children. Just constant head games.
Now 40 year later, and the boy considers me his dad. I was the one always there, moving him back and forth to college, drywalling his house, taking his kids fishing. Doing what his real dad should have been doing. My boy has 4 kids, and they never got a birthday card or x=mas card from their real grandfather. Me, I blow the bank account up on those kids, cause their great kids and should have a grandfather figure.
I never tried to steal the guys son, he handed him to me on a silver platter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back