Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re going to see you how they see you, my friend. There’s nothing you can do about that. Be yourself, be at ease….. their opinion means nothing in the big picture. If you and your new lady are cool with the age difference, that’s all that matters. Letting other people get into your heads about it, will certainly tarnish your new relationship a bit. :pass:
That's really the only way to look at it.
Naturally, I would be on my best behavior, but it would still be my behavior.

If you don’t feel good about the situation, why are you in it?

I mean, the adult diaper changing has yet to begin…..
Im fine with the situation. Shit when I first started talking to her I had no clue she was 15 years older than me. I guess I really do let what I think others think get in my head.

My wife complains her boobs hang lower at our age, I just tell her it works for me, cause I'm getting shorter.
Hopefully she can’t use em as a weapon;)

1709402309241.gif

Im fine with the situation. Shit when I first started talking to her I had no clue she was 15 years older than me. I guess I really do let what I think others think get in my head.
Their going to think about your age for two minutes, after that its all about whether they like you or not,

guess I really do let what I think others think get in my head.
Knowing is half the battle, amigro. Here’s the real mind blower…… those other people, they most likely don’t think like that. It’s just that hyper self critical part of your brain, fucking with you. We all have it… It’s not accurate, you are not those thoughts. Think of those thoughts as fish to be thrown back into the river of thoughts as they pass by. :pass:

Their going to think about your age for two minutes, after that its all about whether they like you or not,
I'd have to worry about the kids with a woman 15 years my senior.
Although most that would be 15 years my senior, would be either in the graveyard or in the nursing home.:face::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back