Status
Not open for further replies.
Popesicle - Day 41
1000018041.jpg

1000018038.jpg

There are no codes for an obd2 scanner to read but a running diagnostic test will show if cylinders have low compression etc so know if any internal engine issues too! Also when i first start it up cold i do still hear an occasional slight misfire on one of the cylinders and it will tell which 1 so i know about which coil to replace! Maybe should just replace em all cuz would be cheaper then the diagnostic test! :shrug:

I'm not sure why I never thought to mention the coils.

You should be able to rent a noid light from autozone and test your spark on each cylinder.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

No sir, I have germed them on top of a cable box. They show tail in 24-30 hrs and then I plant in jiffy pellet with ph6.0 water. Then they go in a temp maintained veg box at about 80f. Last ones sat and did nothing. Dug all up and they had green at the seams. Fuzzy green. May have to stop using the pellets and do solos…
Sounds like Damping off to me. Usually caused by too wet substrate.

Supposed to be nice the next 3 days here, then a storm out of the artic comes calling for 4 days. There may be up to 7 feet of new snow in the mountains. This is a good thing.

I'm not sure why I never thought to mention the coils.

You should be able to rent a noid light from autozone and test your spark on each cylinder.
I forgot to take a pic of the other end of the plugs when i changed em other day but all 4 plugs had what looked like a black char ring going around them which i am assuming is from the coils being on their last leg but wasn’t positive and its almost $150 for the set of 4 from auto zone! Prob $150 each from honda and both parts prob coming outta china! :shrug::rofl:

I was lost until I met YOU guys ♥️💚💜

Thank you for all the love and care you have given to me, i owe you everything (almost).

I love this forum and our members, thank you for letting me spend a lot of my time here with you.

You are some of the best friends I ever had,
or actually you are ♥️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back