Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about lame! Called yesterday and got an actual appointment today to go have diagnostic done on car cuz i told em I didn’t have a way to drop it and leave it! Said come at 11am today! Get there only for her to say several diagnostic tests ahead of me and not sure they could even get to it today! Told her its driving fine now and i live 5min away so can be back in a flash when they are ready and she said some nonsense about calling later and if i needed to leave it overnight they could prob give me a ride home! Like people this is only car here and i need it i just wanna know if something else is going on i am not aware of so i know what needs replacing! May have to look into taking it somewhere else! Only picked this place cuz it was close and initially thought it was being towed up there not me driving it in for the test!
With one of those subscription scanners a quikie should only take about 10 min at most to verify if it's basically fixed / minimal problems or if there are more in depth problems requiring more diagnostics.

The weather is freezing cold here, the pie turned to ice/snow when i pied outside, the wind is frikkin ice-cold 🥶🥶🥶. Anyone else in Canada or northern states that feels this kind of breeze? BrRrRrRrrrr ❄️❄️❄️❄️

The weather is freezing cold here, the pie turned to ice/snow when i pied outside, the wind is frikkin ice-cold 🥶🥶🥶. Anyone else in Canada or northern states that feels this kind of breeze? BrRrRrRrrrr ❄️❄️❄️❄️
Not me, thinking about going and changing into shorts, already got the tank top on.

2 stores to finally find the dog's food. Tried 3 yesterday but no luck. Picky lil things only want the fileted ceasers. They won't touch the loaf shit at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back