Status
Not open for further replies.
With one of those subscription scanners a quikie should only take about 10 min at most to verify if it's basically fixed / minimal problems or if there are more in depth problems requiring more diagnostics.
There are no codes for an obd2 scanner to read but a running diagnostic test will show if cylinders have low compression etc so know if any internal engine issues too! Also when i first start it up cold i do still hear an occasional slight misfire on one of the cylinders and it will tell which 1 so i know about which coil to replace! Maybe should just replace em all cuz would be cheaper then the diagnostic test! :shrug:

The weather is freezing cold here, the pie turned to ice/snow when i pied outside, the wind is frikkin ice-cold 🥶🥶🥶. Anyone else in Canada or northern states that feels this kind of breeze? BrRrRrRrrrr ❄️❄️❄️❄️
Supposed to be ripping through this afternoon- evening. I am NNY and it’s supposed to happen… then be almost 70 on Thursday.

The weather is freezing cold here, the pie turned to ice/snow when i pied outside, the wind is frikkin ice-cold 🥶🥶🥶. Anyone else in Canada or northern states that feels this kind of breeze? BrRrRrRrrrr ❄️❄️❄️❄️
Minnesota here went from 65 yesterday to 30 today to a low of 7 tonight then be 70 by sunday.

IMG_8628.jpeg

Eh, I don’t with you guys, but this is cold!🥶

Hell,I'm just outside of Cleveland and It's 71F

goin for 76 today in the heartland 😎 but then, tomorrow'z high will be 39.......trust me, they call this state "mizery" for a reazon :rofl: :doh: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back