Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather is freezing cold here, the pie turned to ice/snow when i pied outside, the wind is frikkin ice-cold 🥶🥶🥶. Anyone else in Canada or northern states that feels this kind of breeze? BrRrRrRrrrr ❄️❄️❄️❄️
-30 this morning in northern Saskatchewan

i owe you everything
1000018042.gif

Just got some great news. My daughter is the head cardiovascular tech at the Royal University Hospital here and she pulled some strings to get my wife in to see one of the best cardiologists around. Hopefully we can get this nipped at the start. Prayers answered. :worship:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Sounds like Damping off to me. Usually caused by too wet substrate.

Supposed to be nice the next 3 days here, then a storm out of the artic comes calling for 4 days. There may be up to 7 feet of new snow in the mountains. This is a good thing.
I think you are correct sir.

I forgot to take a pic of the other end of the plugs when i changed em other day but all 4 plugs had what looked like a black char ring going around them which i am assuming is from the coils being on their last leg but wasn’t positive and its almost $150 for the set of 4 from auto zone! Prob $150 each from honda and both parts prob coming outta china! :shrug::rofl:

Rock Auto has them for around $25 each.

Or $42 for a set on amazon if you can wait 2 days.

Amazon product

I forgot to take a pic of the other end of the plugs when i changed em other day but all 4 plugs had what looked like a black char ring going around them which i am assuming is from the coils being on their last leg but wasn’t positive and its almost $150 for the set of 4 from auto zone! Prob $150 each from honda and both parts prob coming outta china! :shrug::rofl:

I made that mistake with the VTEC solenoid in my CRV. Same engine, actually.

Replaced it with one from NAPA, and it kept acting up.

Finally took it to the honda dealer and they replaced it with a $700 OEM part and it fixed it.

Some parts you just need to go OEM with for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back