Status
Not open for further replies.
Might try that. Haven’t tried sowing to final since I started. Didn’t work then, but was lacking in knowledge…
\
Hey Now,
The germination game can be a real PITA. Of late I have sown directly into their final home. No soaking, paper towel, rooters, etc. I have had 98% germ on my last three grows. I make up my pot with a red cup in the center, remove the red cup and fill with seedling mix. Something from when autos were sensitive to hot potting soil mixes. Make up the pot, soak it good, give a pre-charge of liquid bone meal, recharge pH'd to 6.4. Then after a day or three put the bean right in the dirt. Cover with a clear cup for a bit of humidity control and away we go.
YMMV but this has been the most successful method for me!
Peace,

Good morning from the Veg tent.

View attachment 1668053

Witch Doc x Anvil I was going to chop and replace. Except like overnight it doubled in size and now I can't chop it.

View attachment 1668054

Not super duper impressed with this OG Kush photo. Its a white label from NASC, so who knows what or who it really is.
View attachment 1668055

But, its growing, its healthy, and you know if I chop it down it would turn out to be like some epic amazing bud, so I can't do it, lol.

I found a lost seed on my desk this morning. Not sure if it fell out of some bud, or if I lost one out of a pack, or what.
View attachment 1668056

Growing this for a friend to make infused honey with.
View attachment 1668057

Really looking forward to this seedstockers blackberry gum

View attachment 1668058

Is that a Glueberry OG? Last pic??

For all my ADHD friends here, I'm sure you know the feeling. . .
GHSKrhEWYAAJKTO.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh, that one! My precious… that one learned me to grow in coco, she was very forgiving and let’ed me try different things to get it right! You will love to grow her 💚💚💚💚💚🧠

View attachment 1668069

Some dude grown her in coco i think…

Seedstockers Auto Blackberry Gum

IMG_7559.jpeg

But he’s a professional…. 👨‍🌾

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back