Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold root zone temperatures? :pass:
No sir, I have germed them on top of a cable box. They show tail in 24-30 hrs and then I plant in jiffy pellet with ph6.0 water. Then they go in a temp maintained veg box at about 80f. Last ones sat and did nothing. Dug all up and they had green at the seams. Fuzzy green. May have to stop using the pellets and do solos…

No sir, I have germed them on top of a cable box. They show tail in 24-30 hrs and then I plant in jiffy pellet with ph6.0 water. Then they go in a temp maintained veg box at about 80f. Last ones sat and did nothing. Dug all up and they had green at the seams. Fuzzy green. May have to stop using the pellets and do solos…
Or just sow right into their final home once germinated…. :pass:

A kindly older lady:eyebrows: Introduced a young 18 year old Wild Bill to the world of truffles! .................... Among several other things:eyebrows::biggrin:

I wake up and I'm still not really hungry, even though I basically just had a bowl of cereal yesterday. That so I watch this video and all the remembrances of the flavors come rushing back! The problem is I'm hungry now, but anything that I fix is not going to be good enough.:face:

I changed rooter pucks for this next grow. I wasn't really happy with the lack of decomposition with the older rooters.

I stopped soaking until I see a tail. Last run I did an 8 hour soak and then put them into the wet rooters and kept them warm. I had 13 out of 14 bloodstones to sprout and didn't have a loss on any of the other girls. I think some can be sensitive to having too long of a Soak In water.
I got the new pucks that BAS is now offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back