Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Heart of flowers ... :pass: ..running around getting hubby out the door and on the way to the airport to pick his friends...Adult kids at the airport.

He's getting himself all worked up...:pass:..natural...

You.....?

Okey, I totally understand you. Not long ago I experienced something similar. :pass:

I’m trying to store energy to have a long conversation with my new Dr today. Must have had over 30 different ones over the years… and they all want to me to explain my life-hood and relationships etc. it’s absolutely exhausting to talk about feelings. But I feel I can do it to have the legal right to eat meds… They are needed in this crazy world.

Most insane is that I’ve eating them without prescription…. Went to jail for it. But if I get paper on it , I can be high driving car and do whatever I want without the risk of a penalty.

Okey, I totally understand you. Not long ago I experienced something similar

Part of Life...isn't it.........?..............

I remember when they were testing my Mother for cancer..{it wasn't}....me and my brother were flapping like turkeys and she said Stop........we have all gotta Die of something.... :shrug: ....

I’m trying to store energy to have a long conversation with my new Dr today. Must have had over 30 different ones over the years… and they all want to me to explain my life-hood and relationships etc. it’s absolutely exhausting to talk about feelings. But I feel I can do it to have the legal right to eat meds…

Nightmare......:headbang:...but I have Faith in you....just Pretend you are explaining it to Me...and you'll stay Calm.......:pighug:

Most insane is that I’ve eating them without prescription…. Went to jail for it. But if I get paper on it , I can be high driving car and do whatever I want without the risk of a penalty.

Wow........:pass:

Part of Life...isn't it.........?..............

I remember when they were testing my Mother for cancer..{it wasn't}....me and my brother were flapping like turkeys and she said Stop........we have all gotta Die of something.... :shrug: ....
Yes, it will (most probably) happen to all of us… its s a part of life.
I’m scared of if death, but in some way I think we reborn when the dna-strings are the same…. Not 100% sure how it works but I believe in it.

Nightmare......:headbang:...but I have Faith in you....just Pretend you are explaining it to Me...and you'll stay Calm.......:pighug:

But i cant be truly honest with them, I’ve tried that way and it went south… multiple times, so what I do is I bring a my gf who’s a better speaker - who steps in and choose better words instead of me saying things straight out… she’s helping me. We team up. She knows how to talk with people. I just answer short and accurate, then she fills in with the noncence…. 👍

Wow........:pass:

Yes, insane.

Just washed and cleaned the car, gonna have something to eat and drink then off to the hospital.

Good morning all, list of stuff to do. Uppot a few plants, move the sugarhaze upstairs (getting big) , do some LST on the females in that tent. Gotta do a town run… and check the auto seeds in shotties. All the autos I’ve started in the last month have just not done much. Checked the last round I did and they stalled in soil. Shot out a little more tail then nothing. So got 4 more in water last night. Here’s hoping these do more than just die…

All the autos I’ve started in the last month have just not done much. Checked the last round I did and they stalled in soil. Shot out a little more tail then nothing. So got 4 more in water last night. Here’s hoping these do more than just die…
Cold root zone temperatures? :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back