Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u trying to be able to carry a bag of them around in your pocket? My recipe i use 1/2&1/2 oil and tincture and they will melt in your mouth fairly quick but you couldn’t carry a bag around in your pocket! If u added that guar gum stuff as a hardener/ firming agent u could but otherwise nice n solid but will melt in your mouth so work sublingually and kick in much quicker! Firmer the gummy the longer it will take to break down and kick in! ;)

Yes, not as melty. As you know, it gets hot in the south! Know I know, you're in Texas and it's not the south. It's Texas... :rofl:

Here's a recipe I'm gonna try. There are some alterations in the comments as well. Would be using oil and tincture

You need to look at this lady's videos! She has some killer recipes! She shows you exactly how to do them too! Here's one of her gummy recipes!

Has anybody seen this before?

Has anybody seen this before?

interesting with the ultrasonic. Looks pricey

Yes, not as melty. As you know, it gets hot in the south! Know I know, you're in Texas and it's not the south. It's Texas... :rofl:
If u want firm gummies don’t forget the

1709010311783.gif

Well with all this talk of Edibles and stuff, I'm gonna make me a pretty powerful canna coffee.
I can't get today's physical therapy pain down to acceptable levels. Hopefully I can knock it down so I can at least eat something and maybe get some sleep............... Sometime tonight:face:
Despite my actions to the contrary, I haven't been able to get the pain level down To a level where I can even freaking eat something.:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back