Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how you make it…. The OG recipe reduces the alcohol while infusing, meaning you wouldn’t have the solvent power for the second infusion….
Did someone say OG green dragon :eyebrows::rofl:

6AE9FFF3-7B8D-4DE5-9128-F75589DCF5C7.jpeg

Anyone had problems with the dimmer quitting working on their @Marshydro light? I had to move all the seedlings into my 2x4 …..

The light works at full blast if I push the button that turns off the dimmer…
Nope, if I want dimmer, I unscrew some bulbs or lift the light. :crying: One of the advantages of my DIY screw in arrays - no communal ballast or dimmer to screw up.

Here's a recipe I'm gonna try. There are some alterations in the comments as well. Would be using oil and tincture

Are u trying to be able to carry a bag of them around in your pocket? My recipe i use 1/2&1/2 oil and tincture and they will melt in your mouth fairly quick but you couldn’t carry a bag around in your pocket! If u added that guar gum stuff as a hardener/ firming agent u could but otherwise nice n solid but will melt in your mouth so work sublingually and kick in much quicker! Firmer the gummy the longer it will take to break down and kick in! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back