Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Folks......Slow start to my day. Exhausting day yesterday.........had to call the ambulance for the wife because she was having chest pains and shortness of breath. Spent the whole day in the city in an overcrowded ER room. It appears she is experiencing congestive heart failure and at her young age they suspect it might be from viral source. Lots more testing in her future, but at least they are looking into it. I always thought that if I married a much younger woman, she would be looking after me, not the other way around. :pighug:

Morning Folks......Slow start to my day. Exhausting day yesterday.........had to call the ambulance for the wife because she was having chest pains and shortness of breath. Spent the whole day in the city in an overcrowded ER room. It appears she is experiencing congestive heart failure and at her young age they suspect it might be from viral source. Lots more testing in her future, but at least they are looking into it. I always thought that if I married a much younger woman, she would be looking after me, not the other way around. :pighug:

That's crazy! Sending good energies your way!!! Hope they get it figured out quickly!

Good morning Stoners!
:pass:

giphy (4).gif

Day 2 of sprout surgery...The Orange Oreoz Testa removal procedure appears to be a success!

Screenshot_2024-02-27-11-12-35-949.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-27-11-12-49-112.jpg

:worship:

:goodluck: :karmacloud: :pighug: ppp

Guys, do you get happy when using drugs (cannabis)? I swear I feel more happy 🤣

happiness = shroomz...........jus sayin :mrgreen: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back