Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing that steaming action is to get the pork internal temp high enough without drying out too much. It doesn’t specify what kind of pork, which is weird…. But I’m assuming loin… which sucks when dry….
I've had similar to this and it was shoulder. Banging with hot sauce. Pretty common on food trucks on construction sites around here. I'm thinking that the steaming could make the breading more cracker-esque? :baked: Might give it a try

1708835626634.gif

I've had similar to this and it was shoulder. Banging with hot sauce. Pretty common on food trucks on construction sites around here. I'm thinking that the steaming could make the breading more cracker-esque? :baked: Might give it a try
If it’s shoulder, the steaming is to get the temp high enough to tenderize the connective tissue so it’s not rubbery and tough, I’d imagine…

Well gro peeps, I cracked and picked up a Boundless Terp Pen today at the local vape shop. It seems to work. :pighug: Quite well, as far as the dab noob can tell.

At any rate, it makes major clouds quicker than the Airmax gets warmed up enough to start, and at least with the rosin I have tried so far, the vapor is smooth, tasty, and not harsh. Zero coughing so far. I know the flavour will not be up to enail standards, but am still hopeful that with technique, I can make it behave more or less the way I want. I will be giving it round 2 shortly. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back