Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is when I was out in Phoenix, the water burgers out there had killer biscuits and gravy! It could also be made with Chorizo! That chorizo option is the one!**** **** I wish I had one right now! Really really bad ! :funny: :funny:

I get an order of scrambled eggs and throw that all together!:cools::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

tenor.gif

Mcdonalds here even serves biscuits and gravy.

My dad told me when he was like 15, he was invited to a friends house and they had biscuits and gravy and he was weirded out and had no idea what it was. My grandparents were from downtown Cincinnati and they moved out to the suburbs, so they were kind of tuned out of sourthen stuff like that, like on purpose trying to look suburban.

I remember my grandma telling me about "City chicken" which is pork on skewers.

There is even a grocery I still go to that still has city chicken and they advertise it as that. Its just pork loin on skewers. Its weird to me that its a thing.

Okay boys and girls I've been on a pretty good ride here.
I think it's 4 or 5 hours ago I tried a supposed 1000 milligram foamy fuzzy gummy that I stopped to get at my local quasi legal cannabis store. Gotta love that farm bill!:face::cools::cools::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

I really hammered!
And I highly doubt that I'm peaked.:gassy:

I'd be happy as hell if it would initiate about a 10 hour nap!:eyebrows:

Together, but not too together. :pighug: :crying:
Yeah that was a weird situation thinking he wanted in his hut but she was laying on it and he wanted to be alone cause he just got off the wife's lap snuggled in the blanket. I covered him up after the pic and I got the look like leave me alone :nono::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back