Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you seen what they are doing with LED lights now.....?..........:pass:

We were part of that Revolution.....by using the LED panels when they first come out.....until they got them Right.......:pighug:...we aided the development...we Paved the way.......:pass:

Sitting in the morning........................................Murk...............................:pass:

The Calm After the storm...........:windy:....last night was a drop the outside shutters and hope the roof doesn't come off......damage check when it is light enough to see.....:pass:....

IMG_9616.JPG

The germs only had the lid off for an hour yesterday........must admit...having the incubator lid makes a difference when bad weather Hits.............:pass:

I only got them to stop the gekkos pulling my new germs out the soil......but they have been handy.....

They are Back in Stock in EU Lidls....1st March for us in Spain........:pass:...I'm definitely having a couple more...........

maybe 3.....cough...4....cough...cough........

IMG_9617.JPG

IMG_9618.JPG

IMG_9601.JPG

Getting Flashworthy........:photog:

1708850167129.png

Hmmm..... 11 Hours 10 minutes Natural Light.......if they get another 50 minutes...they'll be on photoperiod cycle.............:biggrin:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back