Status
Not open for further replies.
:pop:
1708731706474.gif

Waiting on some grub!
image.jpg

Not for me tho I don’t eat brisket! Wait til i get home tho and can share a pic! Those spark plugs i pulled looked like potential factory ones with as seized in motor as they were and as crispy as the plug tips were! :yoinks::nono:

Was a good day, semi productive but shit didn't get done around the house. Text last night for a single delivery, this morning it turns into two, hop in the shower......up to 3...delivered those and someone who's been "OK " with his guy getting him dispo weed ( can we officially make that a derogative term ) asks if I got any or when would I be back.....coming up Sunday with the treats, what ya need... seems his dispo guy is kind of unreliable as far as letting him know when he's going to the dispo and he seems quite proud of his " carrying charge "basically doubling his cost for it. So, another soon to be happy customer.
Am basically on par with what I was hoping this hobby would do, I get to grow weed, I get to get into the minutia of the strains, I get to experiment on reproduction and grow style for the common " every person ", I keep myself supplied and I make an extra 400 to 600 a month ( which is nice on a fixed income " And a bonus now is the wife is getting to the best customer for my brownies.
And the edibles is a side line to all that above, which thanks to the FX is an even better cost to profit ratio. Yes, taking just those statements above makes me seem a bit cut throat, well, I am, but I got heart too. Still got one cancer patient at no cost, and we gonna try a batch of brownies for a guy that can't get outside to smoke anymore due to catheter problems for the last 4 months. FVVCK...can you guys imagine not being able to walk much cause of a rod up your PP?

Was a good day, semi productive but shit didn't get done around the house. Text last night for a single delivery, this morning it turns into two, hop in the shower......up to 3...delivered those and someone who's been "OK " with his guy getting him dispo weed ( can we officially make that a derogative term ) asks if I got any or when would I be back.....coming up Sunday with the treats, what ya need... seems his dispo guy is kind of unreliable as far as letting him know when he's going to the dispo and he seems quite proud of his " carrying charge "basically doubling his cost for it. So, another soon to be happy customer.
Am basically on par with what I was hoping this hobby would do, I get to grow weed, I get to get into the minutia of the strains, I get to experiment on reproduction and grow style for the common " every person ", I keep myself supplied and I make an extra 400 to 600 a month ( which is nice on a fixed income " And a bonus now is the wife is getting to the best customer for my brownies.
And the edibles is a side line to all that above, which thanks to the FX is an even better cost to profit ratio. Yes, taking just those statements above makes me seem a bit cut throat, well, I am, but I got heart too. Still got one cancer patient at no cost, and we gonna try a batch of brownies for a guy that can't get outside to smoke anymore due to catheter problems for the last 4 months. FVVCK...can you guys imagine not being able to walk much cause of a rod up your PP?
Same here bro! Auto zone called at 8:30 that part was already in so i was up and at em! Changed the pedal assembly and car still didn’t feel right! Went and got stuff to change plugs and clean the mass air flow sensor and only drove lap around neighborhood coming to food truck but seems muuuuuuch better! Still not 100% but i know i need to change valve cover gasket asap so will reevaluate after that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back