Status
Not open for further replies.
Peep game :yoinks::haha::crying:
image.jpg

All 4 looked like that! :doh::rofl:

Might get better during the next week or so as the computer settles in with the new readings from the pedal sensor. Or there might be a fix that no mechanic tries cause it's a PITA.....older Ford Crown Vics were notorius to throw MAF codes which the sheets would tell em to clean the EGR sump on the back of the intake manifold and recheck BEFORE replacing the sensor.....3 to 5 hours versus 1 hour, can you see where that headed?
After i paid a mechanic to clean throttle body (literally first mechanic i have paid in years and only cuz it was my b-day car got stranded) after he finished with throttle body idle was mad high! And as i sat idling in park it would go up to 2k and threw engine light dude came back and was like “i think u need a whole new throttle body) but a 15 second google search showed this car (like many others) once u clean throttle body u have to put car thru manufacturers idle learn procedure and after that it idles smooth at 800rpm once warmed up! I had to do procedure again today after i changed pedal just to be safe!

Decided to go back on the mushrooms tomorrow, been off for two weeks and the pain level or at least my tolerance for pain has increased/decreased. Wife made a comment about me eating them everyday so I stopped for a bit, long enough for her to notice it had an effect. So back on em in the morning.

After i paid a mechanic to clean throttle body (literally first mechanic i have paid in years and only cuz it was my b-day car got stranded) after he finished with throttle body idle was mad high! And as i sat idling in park it would go up to 2k and threw engine light dude came back and was like “i think u need a whole new throttle body) but a 15 second google search showed this car (like many others) once u clean throttle body u have to put car thru manufacturers idle learn procedure and after that it idles smooth at 800rpm once warmed up! I had to do procedure again today after i changed pedal just to be safe!
Damn computers were supposed to make life better.

Decided to go back on the mushrooms tomorrow, been off for two weeks and the pain level or at least my tolerance for pain has increased/decreased. Wife made a comment about me eating them everyday so I stopped for a bit, long enough for her to notice it had an effect. So back on em in the morning.
1708735458848.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back