Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here bro! Auto zone called at 8:30 that part was already in so i was up and at em! Changed the pedal assembly and car still didn’t feel right! Went and got stuff to change plugs and clean the mass air flow sensor and only drove lap around neighborhood coming to food truck but seems muuuuuuch better! Still not 100% but i know i need to change valve cover gasket asap so will reevaluate after that!
Is it throwing codes or can you read em? When was the last time you checked your ground leads?

Too late bro I already am :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
View attachment 1667405
5309D5EA-6670-4149-BC17-E7B94BDE68FA.jpeg

Is it throwing codes or can you read em? When was the last time you checked your ground leads?
Ya threw code relating to throttle body system almost 2 weeks ago and have now cleaned it and all applicable sensors for that system! Drove fine for almost the 2 weeks but then couple days ago Went wonky and went into limp mode but it was from pedal sensor so Replaced gas pedal assembly cuz it has a sensor in it to monitor speed! Then did the plugs and seems much better and no codes!

Ya threw code relating to throttle body system almost 2 weeks ago and have now cleaned it and all applicable sensors for that system! Drove fine for almost the 2 weeks but then couple days ago Went wonky and went into limp mode but it was from pedal sensor so Replaced gas pedal assembly cuz it has a sensor in it to monitor speed! Then did the plugs and seems much better and no codes!
Might get better during the next week or so as the computer settles in with the new readings from the pedal sensor. Or there might be a fix that no mechanic tries cause it's a PITA.....older Ford Crown Vics were notorius to throw MAF codes which the sheets would tell em to clean the EGR sump on the back of the intake manifold and recheck BEFORE replacing the sensor.....3 to 5 hours versus 1 hour, can you see where that headed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back