Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they changed the law, I thought it was 5lb storage per household, 3 oz flower transport… don’t know about concentrates. And 6 per adult (3/3) to 12 plants max household 6/6
Yeah that's what I thought too, but I guess they're still tweaking the details. I got that info from the cannabis.ny.gov website this morning. There was an article in the Buffalo News a couple of days ago that said the police dept. is not arresting anybody here for weed because even they don't know what the law is right now.

They didn't set a limit in Ohio, just 2.5 ounces, but they clarified thats what you can transport. I think thats just so they can crack down on black market stuff if they have to, but going after people transporting large amounts.

But I can take 2.5 ounces in my car and gift it to a friend with no concerns.
In Canada, you can have whatever you grew at home, there is no limit. But you can only transport 26 grams in public, although with a medical permit, the limit is higher. The notion (German) of telling peeps that they can grow three plants but only possess 50 grams at home is stupid. Maybe even beyond stupid. :shrug::pighug:

We can carry 6oz of flower in the car at all times here. Gift 1oz. But no homegrow. But the laws are so screwed up that cops aren't allowed to search kids or even ask them if they have weed on them. 6oz for 18+, unlimited weed for minors

Yeah that's what I thought too, but I guess they're still tweaking the details. I got that info from the cannabis.ny.gov website this morning. There was an article in the Buffalo News a couple of days ago that said the police dept. is not arresting anybody here for weed because even they don't know what the law is right now.
Just pull up and ask them :thumbsup:

Hello @WildBill, by chance did you press the CBD Haze by @Jean-O and if so can you share the results?:pass::thanks:
U seen @WildBill yet?
1708719862708.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back