Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing I could curl up in here and take a nap.

1708121580314.png

Both the plants on the left are shaping up to be big girls.

In the back is Seedstockers Critical XXL and iin the front is Mephisto Grape Crush.

However that Gorilla in the back right isn't showing any pistils yet, so it has quit a bit of stretch left to go as it flowers, it could end up being a monster too.

The Grape Soda in the front right is so so. I'll probably get 3oz, but it smells really good, almost like Hawaiian punch.

So I gave a buddy of mine some Grapefruit weed, I prerolled him some joints and tossed them in a bag for him. He LOVES it.

This week he was like, dude, I finally talked the wife into it, I'm gonna get a tent and start growing.

He's one of the few people in my personal life that I share what I do with, and he's seen pics of my grow. He's going to come out to my place next weekend so I can walk him through my grow and how I do shit and what all he'll need to get started.

We work together, and it was actually him that was talking to me and he mentioned he was going on vacation and looking forward to taking a few gummies. And I was like...weed gummies?! lol.

Now we're growing mushrooms together, and I can't wait until he's got a grow going and we can trade back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back