Status
Not open for further replies.
We would have to professor it like on Gillian’s island. I need one coconut, two wires from the boat, a palm frond and some citrus fruit.
Oh yeah, and for you, ginger to flash me your breasts, won’t help power the new radio… but couldn’t hurt either…

Good Morfnoevight All! EO

Got an appointment with an ophthalmologist today.

Hey @Cerebral Goo
I have a wood question….

Not a question about my wood…..well, it’s mine, but get your goddamn mind out of the gutter for a moment and let us be serious…..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have a ton of original wood trim in my house, and in a few spots I can see that the trim underneath the white paint was nice, and stained and beautiful (maybe lol) …… is there a way to strip the paint without damaging the wood? Is it even a worthwhile project?

I tried to get a couple pics but it’s in an awkward spot…

View attachment 1665867View attachment 1665868

It’s right next to my dabbing spot, I keep getting high and staring at it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
You can get it tested but a house that old probably has lead paint and you want to get rid of it or seal it up. Chipping off like that can be dangerous for you and Duder! Look it up!

I doubt wood under that near the floor would be worth trying to expose, just way to much chance for staining.

Yes, we had this conversation before 😀

I have attached info from Miicrobial Mass regarding HOCL and their brand of beneficial bacteria. But considering the fungi, i shoould leave it out.

At this time I can't get hydroguard localy...
View attachment 1665917
View attachment 1665918
If you can get Sothern AG Garden Friendly Fungicide it has a similar but stronger version of the microbes than Botanicare HydroGuard. I have never used it myself in my hydro but have used it outdoors. Others here have used it.

@Jpkindbud Thanks for the pdf, that was an interesting read.

I was just gonna filter the alcohol into my instant pot and put it on slow cook mode, which holds it around 160* and let the alcohol cook off for a few hours and keep an eye on it. But they got into some really interesting stuff in that paper.

If you can get Sothern AG Garden Friendly Fungicide it has a similar but stronger version of the microbes than Botanicare HydroGuard. I have never used it myself in my hydro but have used it outdoors. Others here have used it.

1708113697478.png

I have. It works great. I add a few ml's to my 5 gallon bucket reservoirs. Have zero issues with root rot.

Man i heard from my mom the other day when she heard about this story cuz at one time or another i saw both dr’s when i was getting opiates!

Got home today to this…..
63008918-37BD-4536-9670-A13A4268543F.jpeg

Not sure if that means they scammed me outta money while i was seeing them but gonna check and see! :yoinks::shrug:

Nice surprise! Saw i had an email from ac infinity asking me to do a review on service I received! Scrolled back and realized i had an email couple days ago showing fan had shipped! Clicked the link for tracking # and showed was delivered at 2:01pm and sure enough had a box on the porch! :headbang:
image.jpg

@Jpkindbud Thanks for the pdf, that was an interesting read.

I was just gonna filter the alcohol into my instant pot and put it on slow cook mode, which holds it around 160* and let the alcohol cook off for a few hours and keep an eye on it. But they got into some really interesting stuff in that paper.
It came thru? The whole thing? That’s why I posted Ah shit earlier. But … sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back