Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys ever make RSO before?

I just smoked my wife's blender by grinding up 3 quarts of trim to soak in alcohol.

Good news is, I got all 3 quarts ground up. But the blender let all the magic smoke out the back.

I'm gonna let them sit and marinate in the freezer until Tuesday when my 10ml syringes and luer lock caps are here so I can suck it up in a syringe after I cook off the alcohol.

Attachments

• Paper-RSO 2.0 User Guide Pre-Release Version 0.07 wip.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 9
Loved this album!

yup, def one u'd wanna have if ever stranded on a dezerted isle :headbang:

but then again, if u were stranded on a dezerted isle, there wouldn't be any electricity to play it, eh-? :rofl: :doh: ppp

HydroGuard and other root rot inoculants work by forming a live colony around the roots that out populates the bad microbes. I think the Hocl would kill off those colonies. I think we have had this conversation before? I personally would not use it.
If you are so worried about algae why don't you just stop the light from getting to the hydroton, this is possible even on a flood table?

You can, and I do use Great White, Mykos and other mycorrhizae inoculants in hydro. Usually just at transplant. You just apply it to the substrate. Sprinkle it on!

Off to bed..... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Yes, we had this conversation before 😀

I have attached info from Miicrobial Mass regarding HOCL and their brand of beneficial bacteria. But considering the fungi, i shoould leave it out.

At this time I can't get hydroguard localy...
SmartSelect_20240216-111546_Chrome.jpg

Compability-chart-2022_240216_111636.jpg

I hate to tell you this…. But you don’t have to grind the trim…..

You don’t really even need to grind the buds…. Just break them down small. The solvent (booze) will soak into everything….

I used 91% isopropyl alcohol. I read a number of different howtos, some people said iso, some said grain alcohol, some said use grain alcohol if you can't find high proof iso.

I can't get everclear in my state, I'd have to drive to Kentucky an hour away, so I went with iso.

And I had originally packed it in the jars without grinding, but decided to go back and use the blender to blend the trim and alcohol together and then put it back in the jars and let it sit until next week when my syringes show up.

yup, def one u'd wanna have if ever stranded on a dezerted isle :headbang:

but then again, if u were stranded on a dezerted isle, there wouldn't be any electricity to play it, eh-? :rofl: :doh: ppp
We would have to professor it like on Gillian’s island. I need one coconut, two wires from the boat, a palm frond and some citrus fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back