Status
Not open for further replies.
I feelz like a dum-dum! I really need to stop going days without checking on plants! I been stressing like a mofo on what they are freaking hungry for but i think my biggest issue is the fact i swapped these drip rings over to the longer carrots which let out more water when they open but don’t open as frequently so i think i been dehydrating them! Gonna swap back over to small carrots as soon as i water these bags fully so i can dial the drip back in! Don’t wanna assume they are still set and flood my damn tent again! :yoinks::cuss::nono:

image.jpg

I think i may bust out the ol earthboxes for next run! Just gonna put a tube system in for drainage so i can direct the water to 1 container for the overflow after filling them! Then maybe i can fit both full sizes in with room to move around in tent! Not sure why I haven’t figured out yet that trying to change the blumats up mid grow always makes something go off track! :doh:

I feelz like a dum-dum! I really need to stop going days without checking on plants! I been stressing like a mofo on what they are freaking hungry for but i think my biggest issue is the fact i swapped these drip rings over to the longer carrots which let out more water when they open but don’t open as frequently so i think i been dehydrating them! Gonna swap back over to small carrots as soon as i water these bags fully so i can dial the drip back in! Don’t wanna assume they are still set and flood my damn tent again! :yoinks::cuss::nono:

View attachment 1665945

I think i may bust out the ol earthboxes for next run! Just gonna put a tube system in for drainage so i can direct the water to 1 container for the overflow after filling them! Then maybe i can fit both full sizes in with room to move around in tent! Not sure why I haven’t figured out yet that trying to change the blumats up mid grow always makes something go off track! :doh:
Those blumats seem like a pain in the ass :shrug:

Day 86 FastBuds Gorilla Punch she getting pretty foxy but still a lot of clear trichz. Turned back the light a little bit hopefully stop her from foxtailing any harder

IMG_8832.jpeg

IMG_8830.jpeg

IMG_8831.jpeg

IMG_8833.jpeg

IMG_8834.jpeg
I remember reading some back and forth about whether fox tailing was bad or not. I think it was a 50/50 split. The argument was more surfaces area for trichs vs. decreased potency.

So I gave a buddy of mine some Grapefruit weed, I prerolled him some joints and tossed them in a bag for him. He LOVES it.

This week he was like, dude, I finally talked the wife into it, I'm gonna get a tent and start growing.

He's one of the few people in my personal life that I share what I do with, and he's seen pics of my grow. He's going to come out to my place next weekend so I can walk him through my grow and how I do shit and what all he'll need to get started.

We work together, and it was actually him that was talking to me and he mentioned he was going on vacation and looking forward to taking a few gummies. And I was like...weed gummies?! lol.

Now we're growing mushrooms together, and I can't wait until he's got a grow going and we can trade back and forth.
Dude that's awesome! :cools: I'm really happy for you and I means it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back