Status
Not open for further replies.
423672539_816826340489929_5944864654986421405_n.jpg

Yeah, I think I have severely underestimated Mack N Crack!
This morning about 8 to 8:30 somewhere in that neighborhood, I had my last CBD Cookie from last night. I had 4 and each cookie had almost a full dropper.
I was still under the influence of that delicious cookie, when I started vaping a little bit of Mack N Crack!
I don't know whether it was the CBD that delayed the effect, but it damn sure didn't impede it much!

I was already jamming pretty damn good when just before my Physical therapy session, I topped it off with a little bit of Walter White Rosin in the Swordfish. Well that just kicked it in the high gear! :headbang: :headbang: :eyebrows::eyebrows:

It definitely helped get me through the physical therapy session with pain relief, to a degree, and the ability to concentrate on form!

I'd like some input, but I kind of think that Mack N Crack is a pretty damn strong sativa leaning in effect.

I'm nowhere near sober, courtesy of Good Old Walter White!
But when I am hearing a little bit................ We gonna do some 'sper-a-minting!!!!!!..................not fairymintin'................ And I hate Bearded Buzzerds and their cousin the Turkey Buzzerds! I've almost hit so many eating roadside pancakes!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Well, the plumbers replaced about two feet of water line, and said the patch the city did was laughable at best…. So, at least it’s all fixed and I shouldn’t have to worry about it for awhile. I’m having them work up a quote to repipe the whole house with pex…. We’ll see about that…. :pass:
Completely different part of the country but I was pretty recently quoted 10 hours of work at $165/hr, including materials, to do my whole house in pex :pass: Kitchen, 2 bathrooms and laundry is in the basement below the bathrooms

Well, the plumbers replaced about two feet of water line, and said the patch the city did was laughable at best…. So, at least it’s all fixed and I shouldn’t have to worry about it for awhile. I’m having them work up a quote to repipe the whole house with pex…. We’ll see about that…. :pass:
This is the first home I've had With it and I really like it. It did withstand that Arctic freight train we had coming through here February a couple years ago!
Some did freeze up but they didn't bust !

Edit................................ And mine is a manifold system.

Completely different part of the country but I was pretty recently quoted 10 hours of work at $165/hr, including materials, to do my whole house in pex :pass: Kitchen, 2 bathrooms and laundry is in the basement below the bathrooms
I would be very happy to end up in that ballpark….

Question…. Did they replace starting at the meter, or where it enters the house? :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back