Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 4 bags of that stuff for about the same price I was ordering plain bags of coco but they ended up being out of stock so they asked if they could send that stuff instead and at the time it was more money not on sale. I said sure saves me adding my perlite and no extra cost for me. I'll be using it some of it soonView attachment 1665763
I bet I could use that for my worm farm!

I bet I could use that for my worm farm!
1708041652408.gif

This Apple tv series ' Foundation' is overall pretty damn good and especially when you're high!

It's extremely multifaceted...................... And that's being extremely conservative! :biggrin: :eyebrows:

You definitely have to concentrate! But you're well rewarded.

The series definitely has some very interesting conceptions. Genetic rule. Essentially one man ruling over time through a secession of clones.................... And with the reality of human genetic drift.:eyebrows:
The "Cleon"...... derivative of clone.......... At the time, has a intelligent robotic female companion that is there aide and advisor. In the current movie present time, that aid and advisor was 14,000 years old.

Oh that's just a small part of it. You can really geek out on some of the stuff.

It does have some slow. And I think they do have a bit of a problem in communicating some concepts, at least semi plainly.

If you haven't checked this out I think it's well worth the watch.

I'm definitely mackin' on that Mack N Crack!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back