Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening/afternoon guys 😀

They quickly start to fill the tent with leafs, but most important more growing tops that will carry buds one beautiful day 🌱✅

Will rearrange some of them so it gets more even and not so crowded.
New trimming in 2 days to promote better growth where it’s needed.

Haven’t changed to proper PH yet, but will do that the first thing in the morning.

A bit more growth is needed and then we need some height (for airflow between them) on the girls - so i will raise the lights as high as possible and maybe give them less light-time so they stretch a bit - then it’s time for the flower-period 🌹 🌹 🌹.

View attachment 1665747

I can do this, it will NOT turn into a jungle!
Looks great dude :d5:

Well here's you something interesting, funny, and some other stuff, to do! :cools: :pass::eyebrows:

Go to YouTube and search for bearded vulture Therian! :funny::funny::funny::funny::holymoly::holymoly::holymoly::aha::aha::aha::aha::superhero:

I first started watching the video and I had to search what some of this verbiage means. And play some parts over and over to try to detect what the hell is going on

My silly ass boy sent me a text saying to search and knowing that my OCD would flare up.

I know the meaning of the words now, but still doesn't make any sense. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny::face::haha::haha:

Well, the plumbers replaced about two feet of water line, and said the patch the city did was laughable at best…. So, at least it’s all fixed and I shouldn’t have to worry about it for awhile. I’m having them work up a quote to repipe the whole house with pex…. We’ll see about that…. :pass:

:eyebrows:
IMG_1351.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back