Status
Not open for further replies.
HydroGuard and other root rot inoculants work by forming a live colony around the roots that out populates the bad microbes. I think the Hocl would kill off those colonies. I think we have had this conversation before? I personally would not use it.
If you are so worried about algae why don't you just stop the light from getting to the hydroton, this is possible even on a flood table?

You can, and I do use Great White, Mykos and other mycorrhizae inoculants in hydro. Usually just at transplant. You just apply it to the substrate. Sprinkle it on!

Off to bed..... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Ya i know that but I suggested dynomyco which is small pebbles u mix into your substrate! ;)

Don’t know if they should be but they typically are. If possible the least amount of difference would be ideal
Why yall keep answering the suspected bot? Not opposed to asking technical questions about growing but they all seem like ones google could answer just as easy! :shrug::rofl:

Why yall keep answering the suspected bot? Not opposed to asking technical questions about growing but they all seem like ones google could answer just as easy! :shrug::rofl:
Cause you’re the only one who thinks it’s a bot pretty sure I’ve had a convo with before and he’s repped me don’t think a bot would do that :shrug:

Odd.....county property appraiser running around doing the appraisal updates which is every 5 years and ours was done in 2022 yet they doing it again. Wouldn't surprise me a bit what with Blackrock and their ilk buying up all the property they can at high prices if local Govmnts don't help em out by inflating apprasal's to price people out of their homes.

I have tried almost all the tools for trichome peeking, and found that a camera, tripod, and macro lens works best. Some of the web cam thingies will do the job, but no matter what you use, a tripod or similar support is helpful at the magnifications needed. I found hand held loupes or the Carson microscope frustrating as hell due to the difficulty of getting a steady image focussed on what I wanted.

Speaking of which, I have a couple girls that need checking today. Chop is imminent. :pighug:
I would assume most people dont have $1,000+ to spend on trichome scoping equipment! :yoinks::rofl:

Cause you’re the only one who thinks it’s a bot pretty sure I’ve had a convo with before and he’s repped me don’t think a bot would do that :shrug:
Lmao I don’t think its an actual bot i say that cuz of the basicness of all the questions asked! Never a question about something in the growing process its all basic stuff google could tell u in a macro second!

Stew is smelling good and got oil done for batch of brownies. Since I don't have butter molds yet I'll have to decarb before hand then infuse the butter prior to doing the rice crispy treats.
Man, it's been ages since I made a nice hearty stew! It used to be a weekly thing at the farm! I'd have everything prepped the night before and in the morning all I had to do was combine everything in the slow cooker and turn it on. When I got back home from work, it was ready! All I had to do was make some nice cornbread to go with it!
Back then almost every single thing in that stew was grown on the farm. I think that's partially why I don't really make it that much anymore. With everything being store bought, it's just not the same quality. Still good as hell and you could hurt yourself................. reeeeeeeally easy................... It's just not the same!

The boy got me in trouble with his old lady one time after bragging about how good my stew was while eating hers . The next time I visited she practically demanded me to make my stew. Finally had to admit to her that the stew could no longer be made and be the same quality with store bought stuff.

I still made it anyway! My boy took me aside after the meal and told me, " Dad, yours is still much better than hers!" :eyebrows: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

And I told him, "Sure it does! Don't you know that crazy bitches can't cook?"

And she definitely was that! That woman was nuttier than a Corsicana Bakery fruitcake!
Dr Phil had an opinion on her!
tenor.gif

The absolute hell that woman put my boy through was ridiculous! I can count on one hand, the people that I have hated in my life and she was one of them. It was really mixed too. I did deeply feel sincerely sorry for her, especially way life turned out for her.
Nevertheless!:biggrin:

It didn't stop me from thinking of weird ways of dealing with her silly butt!:biggrin::eyebrows::haha: After one of her episodes when I was visiting, I actually went over to my ex's home, his mother, and asked her " How much would it cost me for you to go over there and beat her ass with a baseball bat?":crying::crying::crying::face:

Yes I actually said that. Now it was in jest, to a degree. I did chuckle a little bit when I said it.:biggrin:
And I did say to her, " Hell woman! Even YOU weren't that God damn bad!":face::haha::haha::haha:

you do had to kind of give me a break. I had to have a couple of beers and get high, one just to calm down from her craziness and second so I can go over and talk to my Ex longer than a minute without tripping.:funny::funny::funny:

I've told my boy about going over and talking to his mama and what I told her.
" Holy crap! Man! You really are serious about this!":funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Ohh damn it! It's time to get ready for my next physical therapy session!
At least that gives me a real good reason to get nice and toasted!
The pains gonna be happening here in a little while!:face:

Lmao I don’t think its an actual bot i say that cuz of the basicness of all the questions asked! Never a question about something in the growing process its all basic stuff google could tell u in a macro second!
Do you have Botulism poisoning?:face::funny::funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back