Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd.....county property appraiser running around doing the appraisal updates which is every 5 years and ours was done in 2022 yet they doing it again. Wouldn't surprise me a bit what with Blackrock and their ilk buying up all the property they can at high prices if local Govmnts don't help em out by inflating apprasal's to price people out of their homes.

You found some cool stuff there Pinky!
Those early gas stoves/ovens are quite cool!
The little old German lady that we had our deer lease from had two ovens in her kitchen. One was a gas stove that was quite new and the other was a very old wooden stove/oven. I was always amazed at the quality of food that she could cook from that old wooden stove.

That WOW poster Is pretty rare if it's not a repo!

FWIW, what I suggest is exchange addresses online in personal message, but do so while the other person is ready, and delete it immediately once they confirm that they have it. As long as it isn't left there, risk is low.

Corrugated plastic sign material is just thick enough to hold seeds, but still thin enough to be included in a greeting card. I know of seeds in envelopes crushed by mail equipment in the USA, but not when sent in the sign material. The contents of letter envelopes or card envelopes does not need to be stated, and at least in the USA, ordinary letter mail can't be opened for inspection (or so I have been told by an American who seemed to know). :pighug:

Yeah, so I kind of learned my lesson yesterday. I didn't think much about it, I took the seeds in a small package down to the post office and I needed to buy a bubble mailer and pay for postage.

Well what I didn't think about was, the clerk watching me the entire time. I filled out the address, and then I realized oh crap, I have to put a return address or she is going to want to know why.

I figured I'd just do it this time, and be more careful in the future. I had already given the guy my address via personal message. Its not illegal to own the seeds. not illegal to send them through the mail. And the guy getting them is literally on the other side of the country so I'm not too worried about him trying to find my grow, lol.

And not only that, but good luck trying to get to my grow. I've got security cameras out the wazoo, its in a building only accessible from one entrance, and that entrance is reinforced. I'm 6'4" and 300lbs and my dad used to live in the building I grow in. One day he pissed me off. I tried to kick down the door, and I failed. 2x6 construction, solid metal door, and reinforced strike plates and its installed with 6" construction screws. I managed to knock down all the shelving off the wall and break a bunch of stuff, but I didn't get the door open. I'm sure if I got a sledge hammer I probably could. But at that point I'd be on 3 different cameras that are constantly backing up to the cloud.

For those of you that purchased the first generation of the new ac Infinity Circulation fan, don't hesitate to get the new version has a free replacement.
I bought my three at different times through Amazon. On their website and using the form that they supplied all I did was add my order numbers and told them what the QA numbers were on the fan itself. Don't worry about if you can't make out the numbers from the little orange tags since it is in the area where the tent would rub on it. I couldn't make out some other numbers.
I did that fairly late last night in just a little while ago I got an email in stating that my order has been submitted and showed a bill of$0 and I probably should have a tracking and shipping notification out fairly soon.
Now that's what I call customer service!

Stew is smelling good and got oil done for batch of brownies. Since I don't have butter molds yet I'll have to decarb before hand then infuse the butter prior to doing the rice crispy treats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back