Status
Not open for further replies.
Should night temps be lower than day temps?
not necessary, in my experience, unless you are chasing purple color and your strain needs cool temps to color up. IMO, of course. :pighug:

FWIW, what I suggest is exchange addresses online in personal message, but do so while the other person is ready, and delete it immediately once they confirm that they have it. As long as it isn't left there, risk is low.

Corrugated plastic sign material is just thick enough to hold seeds, but still thin enough to be included in a greeting card. I know of seeds in envelopes crushed by mail equipment in the USA, but not when sent in the sign material. The contents of letter envelopes or card envelopes does not need to be stated, and at least in the USA, ordinary letter mail can't be opened for inspection (or so I have been told by an American who seemed to know). :pighug:
Yes, this technique is good. I’ve had seeds come to me in this way before.

Since colder air holds less water, should I also increase humidity?
The humidity should naturally raise at night especially with plants in a tent. Once they get to a decent size they tend to raise the humidity quite a bit. I wouldnt worry about it too much unless it dips under 50% depending on what temps you generally stay around. My tent is usually 75°F and 55% humidity with lights on, and 68°F and 60-65% lights off, and I dont change anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back