Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a proper view of the trichomes has been an issue.I've tried all the gadgets but I 'm working on it.What would you recommend for sleep and relaxation? 30% amber? Not a fan of the heady racey highs.Thanks.
I have tried almost all the tools for trichome peeking, and found that a camera, tripod, and macro lens works best. Some of the web cam thingies will do the job, but no matter what you use, a tripod or similar support is helpful at the magnifications needed. I found hand held loupes or the Carson microscope frustrating as hell due to the difficulty of getting a steady image focussed on what I wanted.

Speaking of which, I have a couple girls that need checking today. Chop is imminent. :pighug:

I have tried almost all the tools for trichome peeking, and found that a camera, tripod, and macro lens works best. Some of the web cam thingies will do the job, but no matter what you use, a tripod or similar support is helpful at the magnifications needed. I found hand held loupes or the Carson microscope frustrating as hell due to the difficulty of getting a steady image focussed on what I wanted.

Speaking of which, I have a couple girls that need checking today. Chop is imminent. :pighug:

Same. Macro-mode on my Samsung phone works the best. It fixes the focal distance to 2" and you move the camera to get the best image.

So, I am germing 3 auto seeds today. I was gifted them by a guy I met. They were prepackaged in a vial stating they are Gods problem x ( Jack herer x lilac diesel) autofems. Anyone ever heard of these? I assume they are boutique autofems or a freebie. This guy touted fire genetics like Inhouse so here’s hoping. You’ll find out along with me!

Well I mean...dude is gonna send me back seeds. So...I kinda have to give him my address.
FWIW, what I suggest is exchange addresses online in personal message, but do so while the other person is ready, and delete it immediately once they confirm that they have it. As long as it isn't left there, risk is low.

Corrugated plastic sign material is just thick enough to hold seeds, but still thin enough to be included in a greeting card. I know of seeds in envelopes crushed by mail equipment in the USA, but not when sent in the sign material. The contents of letter envelopes or card envelopes does not need to be stated, and at least in the USA, ordinary letter mail can't be opened for inspection (or so I have been told by an American who seemed to know). :pighug:

Dude, I've got plenty of beans. Me sending a few off to some dude isn't a big deal to me anymore.

Shit, I'm gonna probably get at least 50 or more off this bloodstone female in a month or so.
Beans are a fine thing to share, we can easily make far more than we could ever grow, so why not spread the love? :worship:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back