Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty obvious at this point these asshats are just trying to get a default judgement. Judge ordered mediation last time and they never did anything so the courts dismissed after 9 months. one month later they file again, all over a dispute on the amount.
I had this little punk file a frivolous lawsuit In a real estate deal. This little moron actually came to my farm and threatened me physically and legally. To be honest with you I don't know what kept me from killing him on the spot! I think it was like three or 4 months after I buried my mom,

The case was so obviously frivolous, the lawyer I hired had to recuse himself from the case because he personally knew the woman lawyer. I was passed to his partner.

I'm pretty sure it was made evident to the woman that this could be a career ending case. So in part of the agreement to drop the case, I had to agree to not pursue a suit against her and no filing with the state board. I'm pretty sure the first lawyer did that to help cover his friend's butt.

I could have filed countersuit and easily won, but that would have taken time and delayed the sale. The the day after that suit was settled, I had an offer for $200,000 more and two weeks later we closed.

I sent the Punk a picture of the final amount on the contract.
I also told him that he if he ever contacted me again in any form or fashion that I would drop a dime to my old friends and included a picture like this. :cools: :biggrin: :crying::crying::crying:
main-qimg-da3907269c3a91dd22f534e8fc48349e-c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back