Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20240215_072836388_HDR.jpg

Good morning everyone :bighug::smokeout: pick up supplies and a quick smoke break before getting to it

Morning Kittens. Damn almost rainy weather hanging around for another day or two so wife and I are not moving too quickly. Stiff as hell.
2nd cup and most the morning chores done at least. Had to hunt for my headset with mic this morning and set up the zoom for another pre trial hearing at 10:15. Fvcking lawyers ruining the world.

Morning Kittens. Damn almost rainy weather hanging around for another day or two so wife and I are not moving too quickly. Stiff as hell.
2nd cup and most the morning chores done at least. Had to hunt for my headset with mic this morning and set up the zoom for another pre trial hearing at 10:15. Fvcking lawyers ruining the world.
Lawyers!
Never met one that didn't need a good ASS Stomping,

Just get in there and make that mud hole real soupy!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::cools::cools:

Lawyers!
Never met one that didn't need a good ASS Stomping,

Just get in there and make that mud hole real soupy!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::cools::cools:
It's pretty obvious at this point these asshats are just trying to get a default judgement. Judge ordered mediation last time and they never did anything so the courts dismissed after 9 months. one month later they file again, all over a dispute on the amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back