Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, it's been ages since I made a nice hearty stew! It used to be a weekly thing at the farm! I'd have everything prepped the night before and in the morning all I had to do was combine everything in the slow cooker and turn it on. When I got back home from work, it was ready! All I had to do was make some nice cornbread to go with it!
Back then almost every single thing in that stew was grown on the farm. I think that's partially why I don't really make it that much anymore. With everything being store bought, it's just not the same quality. Still good as hell and you could hurt yourself................. reeeeeeeally easy................... It's just not the same!

The boy got me in trouble with his old lady one time after bragging about how good my stew was while eating hers . The next time I visited she practically demanded me to make my stew. Finally had to admit to her that the stew could no longer be made and be the same quality with store bought stuff.

I still made it anyway! My boy took me aside after the meal and told me, " Dad, yours is still much better than hers!" :eyebrows: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

And I told him, "Sure it does! Don't you know that crazy bitches can't cook?"

And she definitely was that! That woman was nuttier than a Corsicana Bakery fruitcake!
Dr Phil had an opinion on her!
tenor.gif

The absolute hell that woman put my boy through was ridiculous! I can count on one hand, the people that I have hated in my life and she was one of them. It was really mixed too. I did deeply feel sincerely sorry for her, especially way life turned out for her.
Nevertheless!:biggrin:

It didn't stop me from thinking of weird ways of dealing with her silly butt!:biggrin::eyebrows::haha: After one of her episodes when I was visiting, I actually went over to my ex's home, his mother, and asked her " How much would it cost me for you to go over there and beat her ass with a baseball bat?":crying::crying::crying::face:

Yes I actually said that. Now it was in jest, to a degree. I did chuckle a little bit when I said it.:biggrin:
And I did say to her, " Hell woman! Even YOU weren't that God damn bad!":face::haha::haha::haha:

you do had to kind of give me a break. I had to have a couple of beers and get high, one just to calm down from her craziness and second so I can go over and talk to my Ex longer than a minute without tripping.:funny::funny::funny:

I've told my boy about going over and talking to his mama and what I told her.
" Holy crap! Man! You really are serious about this!":funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Ohh damn it! It's time to get ready for my next physical therapy session!
At least that gives me a real good reason to get nice and toasted!
The pains gonna be happening here in a little while!:face:
OK! With how that post transitioned, I think I'm high enough for the physical therapy.:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

MedCzech’s ManCave Update
🪴🪴🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴🪴🪴

Day 42

IMG_0183.jpeg

The whole gang looks happy. From the Fairy Cakes, and Laughing Gas, to Orange Biscuits and Chemical Romance, these ladies are nice and frosty 🥶

IMG_0189.jpeg

This is the smaller Orange 🍊 Biscuit. She really has a citrus cookie smell to her for sure.

IMG_0188.jpeg

The Double Grape x SB Nuggets is one of my favorite plants. Super sweet grape smell to her. Like a grape 🍇 bubblegum or something.

Take care folks.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃

I never did get to test vape Mac N Crack the other day.
Very flavorful girl!
And veeeeeery sneaky!
I haven't had anything this morning until about 30-40 minutes ago.
When I get back from physical therapy, I might have just taste some more! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back