Status
Not open for further replies.
The pool was listed as a "shared amenity".

Its a condo, so yeah, I just assumed a bunch of condos shared a pool. Thats typical.

But not that I'd have to drive to get to it. Thats bullshit.

Basically AirBnB's response was that the host had given me the location of the pool when I paid and booked, and I had 24 hours to cancel for a full refund. After that, its 50% refund.

If I try a charge back with my credit card, I feel like AirBnB has a reasonable chance at winning. Technically, yes, I was informed of the pool location and had 24 hours to cancel. But really? Should I really have to google map the pool location to see where its at in relation to my condo rental? Thats some BS and we both know it.

BBB is just Yelp for old people, they can't do anything.
Ok I understand… and yes it is bullshit. Is this in off season? Cuz that’s the only reason I see for keeping half. If it were busy season I could see the cost, it’s a loss for them. A cabin we rent on the st Lawrence river has to be done 1 year prior to stay due to a long list of family’s wanting it in the summer. If we cancel, they keep the 700.

Should I really have to google map the pool location to see where its at in relation to my condo rental?

if u google mapped a pool location for my place, a septic pond is the best u'd get :rofl: :doh: ppp

Ok I understand… and yes it is bullshit. Is this in off season? Cuz that’s the only reason I see for keeping half. If it were busy season I could see the cost, it’s a loss for them. A cabin we rent on the st Lawrence river has to be done 1 year prior to stay due to a long list of family’s wanting it in the summer. If we cancel, they keep the 700.

June. Thats just their refund rules, you have 24 hours to cancel after booking, then its 50% until a week before, then its nothing.

St. Lawrence river sounds awesome. Is that near the 1000 islands region?

June. Thats just their refund rules, you have 24 hours to cancel after booking, then its 50% until a week before, then its nothing.

The thousands islands is the the st Lawerence river just a section of the lower end Clayton Alexandria bay

If you click on my profile banner is of that area

Fantasmo Express is beginning to show nine finger fan leaves...

Screenshot_2024-02-14-17-41-16-028.jpg

:vibe:

Yes sir it is. Roughly half way between Alex bay and Ogdensburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back