Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had the hole get narrowed a little, but never blocked..
No mine wasn’t close to blocked just had a big glob going along 1 side! Also possible I didn’t have the chamber lined up totally straight first time around! Be easier if there was an arrow or something on the glass u could line up that flow spot with!

No mine wasn’t close to blocked just had a big glob going along 1 side! Also possible I didn’t have the chamber lined up totally straight first time around! Be easier if there was an arrow or something on the glass u could line up that flow spot with!
There’s a small seam on the outer jacket of the base….. I use that to line up the middle of the hole with….. just set the back of the glass down into the base, line up the hole with the seam, and push down into place :thumbsup:

There’s a small seam on the outer jacket of the base….. I use that to line up the middle of the hole with….. just set the back of the glass down into the base, line up the hole with the seam, and push down into place :thumbsup:
Figured once i got the hang of reattaching the top it would become easier! Sure is nice being able to take a nice dab out of a clean coil every time! Have u tried terp pearls in yours? I saw on their site today they sold em with the accessories so didn’t know how much would help in this setup!

Figured once i got the hang of reattaching the top it would become easier! Sure is nice being able to take a nice dab out of a clean coil every time! Have u tried terp pearls in yours? I saw on their site today they sold em with the accessories so didn’t know how much would help in this setup!
I read not to use them because they start to wear a groove in the cup over time that is hard to clean, and will shorten the life of the atomizer. I’m sure you’ve noticed how thin the ceramic is… :pass:

I'm petty pissed off.

We rented a condo for a week for vacation this summer on Airbnb. The listing said there was a shared pool.

Turns out, the pool is 6 miles away. Its a pool owned by the realty company that rents a bunch of condos on airbnb, VRBO, and others.

Really annoyed because when I go to the beach, I like to go fishing, and my wife and kids like to hang out at a pool. Yes, I know, there is a beach. But my kids have special needs and sensory issues and prefer swimming in a pool. So now I can't take the car to go fishing if they need it to get to the pool and back.

I tried requesting a cancellation through the host and was denied with no reason. I explained that their listing was misleading and that I should not have to drive to an amenity listed with the condo, thats insane. Like, is the kitchen somewhere else too? Do I have to walk down the block to take a dump? What level of the stuff they say comes with it not being nearby is ok?

AirBnB told me to go kick rocks, because I didn't cancel within 24 hours of booking for a full refund. And I'm not taking a $900 loss on a partial refund.

So we'll go. We'll have fun. But I'm gonna beat the shit out of that condo.

And maybe I'll leave some of these behind -

Amazon product

I'm petty pissed off.

We rented a condo for a week for vacation this summer on Airbnb. The listing said there was a shared pool.

Turns out, the pool is 6 miles away. Its a pool owned by the realty company that rents a bunch of condos on airbnb, VRBO, and others.

Really annoyed because when I go to the beach, I like to go fishing, and my wife and kids like to hang out at a pool. Yes, I know, there is a beach. But my kids have special needs and sensory issues and prefer swimming in a pool. So now I can't take the car to go fishing if they need it to get to the pool and back.

I tried requesting a cancellation through the host and was denied with no reason. I explained that their listing was misleading and that I should not have to drive to an amenity listed with the condo, thats insane. Like, is the kitchen somewhere else too? Do I have to walk down the block to take a dump? What level of the stuff they say comes with it not being nearby is ok?

AirBnB told me to go kick rocks, because I didn't cancel within 24 hours of booking for a full refund. And I'm not taking a $900 loss on a partial refund.

So we'll go. We'll have fun. But I'm gonna beat the shit out of that condo.

And maybe I'll leave some of these behind -

Amazon product

Love the cricket sound generators. If it were me I’d call better business bureau and let them know the posting is misleading. Would think that full disclosure for a rental would be necessary. Seems a little shady on their end. I’d call a lawyer and see what they say. Go back to their website and screenshot the locations rental description including amenities onsite. They are breaking the law if they are renting a description they don’t offer…

When that scooby snack be kickin in

1707947682364.png

Love the cricket sound generators. If it were me I’d call better business bureau and let them know the posting is misleading. Would think that full disclosure for a rental would be necessary. Seems a little shady on their end. I’d call a lawyer and see what they say. Go back to their website and screenshot the locations rental description including amenities onsite. They are breaking the law if they are renting a description they don’t offer…

The pool was listed as a "shared amenity".

Its a condo, so yeah, I just assumed a bunch of condos shared a pool. Thats typical.

But not that I'd have to drive to get to it. Thats bullshit.

Basically AirBnB's response was that the host had given me the location of the pool when I paid and booked, and I had 24 hours to cancel for a full refund. After that, its 50% refund.

If I try a charge back with my credit card, I feel like AirBnB has a reasonable chance at winning. Technically, yes, I was informed of the pool location and had 24 hours to cancel. But really? Should I really have to google map the pool location to see where its at in relation to my condo rental? Thats some BS and we both know it.

BBB is just Yelp for old people, they can't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back