Status
Not open for further replies.
Well @Frankthetank that was def easy! Would be easier with a plug for the lower hole cuz ISO can go into the small chamber when u shake it up but got it clean easy enough! Just put some ISO into a small glass and set the chamber full of alcohol down into it! That way it could clean out the lower chamber while stuff inside did its thing! Let coil soak a few hours and cleaned and dried this morning! Now time for a reload! :eyebrows::d5::lildab:

View attachment 1665578View attachment 1665579
I just set the glass into a small bowl and pour alcohol down through the top, which flows through and out the lower hole, and let the alcohol fill the bowl a little, and soak the chamber and other parts in that. I only soak for about an hour and that usually does it. I typically clean every third day…:lildab:

I just set the glass into a small bowl and pour alcohol down through the top, which flows through and out the lower hole, and let the alcohol fill the bowl a little, and soak the chamber and other parts in that. I only soak for about an hour and that usually does it. I typically clean every third day…:lildab:
I will try that next time! Every 3-4 days shouldn’t have to worry about a glob down in that lil flow path between atomizer and glass chamber! Was easy enough to shove a glob mop into it tho!

say that 5 timez fast...........by about the 3rd round for me, it turnz into shit like "glove mop" & "glub mop" & shit :rofl: :whew: ppp

disclaimer: i blame the mickeyz :drunks: :biggrin:

1000017563.jpg

I will try that next time! Every 3-4 days shouldn’t have to worry about a glob down in that lil flow path between atomizer and glass chamber! Was easy enough to shove a glob mop into it tho!
If you're getting globs in that spot frequently then you might be pulling to hard when you take a rip. :shrug: It shouldn't clog that fast. But if I'm wrong, carry on stoner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back