Status
Not open for further replies.
Root rot is always a problem so you must use Botanicare HydroGuard or similar. Hypochlorous acid will kill the beneficial microbes in HydroGuard (and everything else) so you cannot use both. Algae is not a problem even when dense, it will consume some of the nitrogen in your nutrient mix. This is not a major concern if you are changing your res once a week as you should be! Shade will prevent algae.

Air circulation can be critical in late flower to prevent bud rot.

You do not mention what stage your plants are in, if young and in veg go for the mycorrhizae if in flower go for the Fan.

Bud Candy added two weeks before harvest will enhance the terpene profile. It is expensive to buy but you only use it once per grow (in my method) so it will last a long time.

:toke:
Great, thanks.

The plants are 3 weeks old, still in veg. The dehumidifier served me well in the last flowering phase.

I was leaning towards the mycorrhizae.....

According to Miicrobial Mass, Hocl can be used in low amounts because the bacteria are in a dormant form until they contact the roots. They publish a table of compatibilities.

I use AN's other products, but I have been reluctant to add sweeteners since I caused a big algae bloom with a tiny bit of molasses last grow....

@VitaMan

Here’s one

@VitaMan

Here’s one

Never mind u are in hydro right? Rockwool cubes?

If u have a local grow shop this place will send a boatload of free samples but won’t send to residential address only to a local shop! ;)

My local shop i got em sent to they still send box after box of free samples to this day over 2yrs later! I got like 6 bottles last time i went including 2 bottles of the really good silica stuff they make and a giant quart or half gallon of the bloom food!

Plenty of microbe companies offer free samples if u check their websites! Can maybe get both! I know i got great white free and also dynomyco but the latter is used mixed into soil at beginning not watered in! ;)
That is a consideration. Most of the wettable formulas are used as a root drip at transplant rather than mixed in the res.

For some reason the Piranha and Voodoo are not available lately so I am looking at top dressing the Pro-Mix Connect powder close to the drip emitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back