Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the photo girls uppotted this afternoon. Said I was doing it yesterday but got lazy.
IMG_3464.jpeg

L-R in next pic are Sssc Strawberry cookies, then mid and rt are Ethos Mandarin Zkittlez r1. 3rd pic are the Trainwreck (bagseed) regs. 4th pic is the Seedsman Sugarhaze reg. And last pic is the Errors Blackjack Fast. Will prob take clones from a couple for OD. That is all for now. Be back soon…
IMG_3465.jpeg
IMG_3466.jpeg
IMG_3467.jpeg
IMG_3468.jpeg

Sugar haze is in 4 gal pot. Same as Strawberry cookies fast and the MZ R1… 4gal and the others are 1-1.5 gal pots

They start to stink these damn plants 🌱
I can’t remember when I have had plants smell this much before they even showed sex. In full bloom they will OoZzz the crib down and they will be very dank when cured 😃.

I have smelled this strain before, or at least I recognize the smell from many occasions, will smell it some more to see if it’s the kind of weed that I like or if it’s weed that I take two steps back from 🤣,
If it’s the kind of weed that makes me sleepy 😴

Last edited:
OMG, M.O.G.!

Hope you don't drive to the eye doctor....

Seriously, though, did thus come on suddenly?
Yes, the episodes only last a minute or two. I saw my GP and he thought it was Orthostatic Hypotension but I have had a couple of events without a sudden upright movement.

I can see single vision if I close one eye so if it did happen while driving I could safely pull over. There are a lot of possible causes and most seem to be correctable.

No one seems to be as concerned over it as I am!

As return address on mine when i send seeds out i use a fake street address and the business name “Texas tomatoes” so i can just say they are tomato seeds if anyone asked! ;)

Its not illegal so I just put my address but not my name.

I'm a lot less worried about shit since Ohio legalized home grow, and I was sending them to California.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Can't get in to the optometrist til next Tuesday :shrug: No one seems to think double vision is an emergency :shrug: I hope they are right!

Happy Valentine's Day if you are in to that. Ms. MOG thinks the whole thing is stupid, "if you want to say you love me do it when you feel it not because the calendar says to!" We have lived like that now for over 37 years.

Today's big question (continuous drip over hydroton)

A) I have a clip fan that goes one direction. I recently added a humidifier to bring the VPD down., and the fan is distributing the vapor. rH is still below 70%.
I have a dehumidifier for the flowering phase. The 3 week old strawberry nuggets foliage is very dense.

B) I have had root zone issues in past grows, mostly algae but also root rot. They get beneficial bacteria, and they get hypochlorous acid.

I can only do one of these this month:

I want to add mycorrhizae. I have wanted this for a long time...heathy roots make healthy fruits, and I understand yhat these fungi increase oils terps and even cannabinoids.

I want to replace the fan with an Oscillating one to improve air flow and vapor distribution.

The aerial parts look happy and healthy. Want to keep them that way.

Quality of harvest is more important to me, than yield

What to you think?

Fan or Fungi
Plenty of microbe companies offer free samples if u check their websites! Can maybe get both! I know i got great white free and also dynomyco but the latter is used mixed into soil at beginning not watered in! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back