Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,I tried it and am far to clumsy to get it to work.
Thats what microphone stand is for! U can jam the scope right up on the bud and then just spin the focus wheel til its not blurry! Then press button on the phone screen to snap the pic! ;)

1000017552.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Can't get in to the optometrist til next Tuesday :shrug: No one seems to think double vision is an emergency :shrug: I hope they are right!

Happy Valentine's Day if you are in to that. Ms. MOG thinks the whole thing is stupid, "if you want to say you love me do it when you feel it not because the calendar says to!" We have lived like that now for over 37 years.

Today's big question (continuous drip over hydroton)

A) I have a clip fan that goes one direction. I recently added a humidifier to bring the VPD down., and the fan is distributing the vapor. rH is still below 70%.
I have a dehumidifier for the flowering phase. The 3 week old strawberry nuggets foliage is very dense.

B) I have had root zone issues in past grows, mostly algae but also root rot. They get beneficial bacteria, and they get hypochlorous acid.

I can only do one of these this month:

I want to add mycorrhizae. I have wanted this for a long time...heathy roots make healthy fruits, and I understand yhat these fungi increase oils terps and even cannabinoids.

I want to replace the fan with an Oscillating one to improve air flow and vapor distribution.

The aerial parts look happy and healthy. Want to keep them that way.

Quality of harvest is more important to me, than yield

What to you think?

Fan or Fungi

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Can't get in to the optometrist til next Tuesday :shrug: No one seems to think double vision is an emergency :shrug: I hope they are right!

Happy Valentine's Day if you are in to that. Ms. MOG thinks the whole thing is stupid, "if you want to say you love me do it when you feel it not because the calendar says to!" We have lived like that now for over 37 years.
OMG, M.O.G.!

Hope you don't drive to the eye doctor....

Seriously, though, did thus come on suddenly?

Today's big question (continuous drip over hydroton)

A) I have a clip fan that goes one direction. I recently added a humidifier to bring the VPD down., and the fan is distributing the vapor. rH is still below 70%.
I have a dehumidifier for the flowering phase. The 3 week old strawberry nuggets foliage is very dense.

B) I have had root zone issues in past grows, mostly algae but also root rot. They get beneficial bacteria, and they get hypochlorous acid.

I can only do one of these this month:

I want to add mycorrhizae. I have wanted this for a long time...heathy roots make healthy fruits, and I understand yhat these fungi increase oils terps and even cannabinoids.

I want to replace the fan with an Oscillating one to improve air flow and vapor distribution.

The aerial parts look happy and healthy. Want to keep them that way.

Quality of harvest is more important to me, than yield

What to you think?

Fan or Fungi
Root rot is always a problem so you must use Botanicare HydroGuard or similar. Hypochlorous acid will kill the beneficial microbes in HydroGuard (and everything else) so you cannot use both. Algae is not a problem even when dense, it will consume some of the nitrogen in your nutrient mix. This is not a major concern if you are changing your res once a week as you should be! Shade will prevent algae.

Air circulation can be critical in late flower to prevent bud rot.

You do not mention what stage your plants are in, if young and in veg go for the mycorrhizae if in flower go for the Fan.

Bud Candy added two weeks before harvest will enhance the terpene profile. It is expensive to buy but you only use it once per grow (in my method) so it will last a long time.

:toke:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back