Status
Not open for further replies.
humpday valentine'z dose of vitamin E... :love: :headbang: ppp

2019-04-17.jpeg

You want to harvest based off of trichomes. Most look for all cloudy, with a bit of amber…. :pass: Although there are other harvest points depending on what you’re going for..
Getting a proper view of the trichomes has been an issue.I've tried all the gadgets but I 'm working on it.What would you recommend for sleep and relaxation? 30% amber? Not a fan of the heady racey highs.Thanks.

As return address on mine when i send seeds out i use a fake street address and the business name “Texas tomatoes” so i can just say they are tomato seeds if anyone asked! ;)
Oh snap whether u remember it or not your package said that on it! :yeah::crying:

Getting a proper view of the trichomes has been an issue.I've tried all the gadgets but I 'm working on it.What would you recommend for sleep and relaxation? 30% amber? Not a fan of the heady racey highs.Thanks.
A wifi microscope and a microphone stand will get u sorted for around $60! :d5:

7415031D-CA95-42BD-B28C-299C3E32208A.jpeg
C764FD66-FC0A-4248-BFCF-D7F4A1F37F7D.jpeg

Not a fan of the heady racey highs.

neither am i & i uzually go for around 30% amber :thumbsup: but of course, there'z alwayz other factorz involved to have in mind, such as whether the strain is indi or sati dominant to begin with, etc....jus sayin ;) ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back