Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1665585
Forgot a pic after concrete. Managed to make a full day today. Did a lot, moved stone, installed the pump with another guy, ripped out a bathrooms worth of galvanized, located marked set up and started digging the outdoor sewer repair
39AAC049-97CC-47CE-BF64-737CFFB1BFB5.png

1707952537761.gif

View attachment 1665585
Forgot a pic after concrete. Managed to make a full day today. Did a lot, moved stone, installed the pump with another guy, ripped out a bathrooms worth of galvanized, located marked set up and started digging the outdoor sewer repair

I did something similar about 10 years ago. My house has a small cellar area, but is mostly crawlspace. In the cellar when it rained there would be a few inches of water for an hour or two until it drained.

I dug a pit and used a 15 gallon drum I found on the side of the road, lol.

However 2 years ago we got an insanely heavy rain, and it washed a bunch of dirt into the cellar and it jammed the impeller up on the sump pump and popped the breaker. I still need to get down there and fix it, I just hate dealing with the cellar, it gives me the willies.

The thousands islands is the the st Lawerence river just a section of the lower end Clayton Alexandria bay

If you click on my profile banner is of that area
Lived on the St Lawrence in the 60's, in CFB Moisie, near Sept Illes. At the time that was the end of the road. It was also the FLQ crisis......

There were so many iron shavings on the riverside that you could stick a magnet in the sand, pull it out, and it would be completely covered.

I suspect the arned forces base was there to shoot down the huge mosquitoes.....

but the camping and fishing were exemplary, especially if you like smelts. I'll go back for the nature, but just for a visit...

Lived on the St Lawrence in the 60's, in CFB Moisie, near Sept Illes. At the time that was the end of the road. It was also the FLQ crisis......

There were so many iron shavings on the riverside that you could stick a magnet in the sand, pull it out, and it would be completely covered.

I suspect the arned forces base was there to shoot down the huge mosquitoes.....

but the camping and fishing were exemplary, especially if you like smelts. I'll go back for the nature, but just for a visit...
We've been going up for few years now and it never gets old it does get a bit busy during the summer. I really like going up after Labor Day the crowds disappear and the scenery is beautiful. we're going back to Robert Moses SP this year again early sept. Plus we camp a couple times a year around the Lake Ontario eastern basin somewhere :headbang::pass:

I did something similar about 10 years ago. My house has a small cellar area, but is mostly crawlspace. In the cellar when it rained there would be a few inches of water for an hour or two until it drained.

I dug a pit and used a 15 gallon drum I found on the side of the road, lol.

However 2 years ago we got an insanely heavy rain, and it washed a bunch of dirt into the cellar and it jammed the impeller up on the sump pump and popped the breaker. I still need to get down there and fix it, I just hate dealing with the cellar, it gives me the willies.
This is an ejector pump for a basement bathroom. To avoid blocks, buy a patio block and set it on top to avoid the heavys from overloading it, i also started drilling a small hole on the riser on the side that faces the float so now the water between the check valve and the pump washes off the float every cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back