Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp….. I FINALLY got some sleep last night after not sleeping for kind of a long time…. There was a 2 am dab session to help get back to sleep :rofl: So we’ll see how the day progresses… hopefully the ptsd has scaled back to a manageable level.

Crazy how this happens…. I didn’t realize it, but we’re approaching the anniversary of one of the events that caused the PTSD in the first place…… I didn’t realize it, even had to look up some dates to verify….. my subconscious remembered though. The brain is a complex and fascinating thing….. and when it fucks up, it happens in bizarre ways :doh::rofl::pass:

It definitely doesn't taste like Root Beer Float. I think the exhale Taste is more like Ogreberry does on the exhale.
Those of you that have grown Ogreberry know what I'm talking about. It's got the same dirty socks dirty underwear whatever you want to call it plus something else that I can't identify. It is it's odd as hell.

It definitely doesn't taste like Root Beer Float. I think the exhale Taste is more like Ogreberry does on the exhale.
Those of you that have grown Ogreberry know what I'm talking about. It's got the same dirty socks dirty underwear whatever you want to call it plus something else that I can't identify. It is it's odd as hell.
Did it seem like the smells intensified during the cobbing process? :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back