Status
Not open for further replies.
Some strange going ons last night when I was in the Den.

Walking down to the Den and the dogs out the back did some barking when I was on the way past, it was 1.55am so I said a loud No ,get into bed, They went to bed and shut up.

Anyways I'm in the Den setting up my Mushroom box and I hear growing like two dogs about to fight so I opened up the hatch and roared No loudly, it stopped, But then it started again but like very visious fighting and very loud, and stopped again.
So I said feck seck i need to get up there quick to see what the problem and climbed out the Den.
When I got out and closed the Den hatch it started again very loud but it was behind me and it sound vicious like 2 large dogs chasing and attacking each other savagely about 4 meters away with sticks breaking and running throught the tree noises and growing and mixed growing like in a fight,
So I shouted knasher (my XL Bully) who's in the kitchen sleeping when I left, and it kept going on, so ran to the house to check the animals, all accounted for except 1 cat, so went back down with a high beam torch and searched the area and couldn't find anything, went home and found the cat along the way,
Can't get the noise outs my head lol

It was close and kinda worrying considering I've alot of animals and it was meters away from the Den.
The area is enclosed kinda with a stream with high banks so what ever it was, it was in my vicinity and I think il be going down their armed from now on.
Missus said it a badger probly.
I say it's definitely not a badger and more like someone's large dog or dogs got out,
Or Thiers ppl Lamping rabbits near by but no cars or ppl to be seen or heard

Going down now to check the area cos it sounded like something getting killed and it's unnerved me a little
Mating season for a lot of animals around here right now. Coyotes, fox, and skunks at least :pass:

Here is the girls.

IMG_8367.jpeg

Got the Ph- today so their mix can be stabilized and not fluctuate so much, which I have noticed on the leafs.

IMG_8368.jpeg

Like I said earlier, I’ll give them 4~5 more days to recover and then clean/train/promote new growth where it needs.

Then I will wait until they are ready to flower.
Let’s say I will flip them in 12 to 14 days or something similar to that.
They should have grown pretty much in two weeks and have enough flower-sites to fill the tent with buds.

Had to be more fun if they got a whole more month before flip 🙂

I will wait 15 to 17 days until I flip them ( I changed my mind ).
Then I can do two trimmings with five days appart, then I’m im pretty sure they will be big enough to give me a decent yield and the canopy will be more even.

I actually like the idea of growing from seed as if I find a keeper, I could take a cutting or two and if it’s a real winner 🥇 share her with the world.

Going with Dutch Passion after this grow, just because I understand how important some of the key-factors are for a successful grow and they have met the requirements more then enough and been aiming for success 4 many, many years.
When it comes to big plants, they are the company to order seeds from.

Last edited:
I will wait 15 to 17 days until I flip them ( I changed my mind ).
Then I can do two trimmings with five days appart, then I’m im pretty sure they will be big enough to give me a decent yield and the canopy will be more even.

I actually like the idea of growing from seed as if I find a keeper, I could take a cutting or two and if it’s a real winner 🥇 share her with the world.

Going with Dutch Passion after this grow, just because I understand how important some of the key-factors are for a successful grow and they have met the requirements more then enough and been aiming for success 4 many, many years.
When it comes to big plants, they are the company to order seeds from.
That’s quite a long veg for photo’s no? Why do I get the feeling they’re going to be huge. I believe the general rule of thumb is plan on them tripling in size after flip :toke::goodluck:

It definitely doesn't taste like Root Beer Float. I think the exhale Taste is more like Ogreberry does on the exhale.
Those of you that have grown Ogreberry know what I'm talking about. It's got the same dirty socks dirty underwear whatever you want to call it plus something else that I can't identify. It is it's odd as hell.
IME when RBF cures, it releases a prominent Pine tree odour, with a touch of Kitty Litter along with Safrole.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back