Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, i'm surprized Mark duzn't have a milk dud app :doh: ppp
He’s one of those people that will eventually get an extravagant trip to some far away land sponsored by Milk Duds, for being such a good customer.

Kinda like how Marlboro used to send heavy smokers to some ranch after collecting proofs of purchase, and donating a lung to one of the board members of the corporation….

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

1707675766424.gif

The only thing that does is cycle thru the 5 presets! In app u can change the preset around to make it flash diff colors! Did u not notice in my pic mine had a light pattern that wasn’t standard going on! Have white/blue/green lit up all at once without a flash pattern! ;)
image.jpg
image.jpg

See thats my preset 1 now! :d5:

He’s one of those people that will eventually get an extravagant trip to some far away land sponsored by Milk Duds, for being such a good customer.

Kinda like how Marlboro used to send heavy smokers to some ranch after collecting proofs of purchase, and donating a lung to one of the board members of the corporation….

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
More like paid for by my lawsuit money from them after they give me diabetes! :shrug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back