Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frankthetank

1707673793159.gif

Good call on the carta2! Sweet little rig and glad i decided to splurge on 1! Not the most ginormous hits with the stock glass top but def big enough and super smooth! Also as u pointed out dabs taste great as its basically a sparkly clean chamber every time! Super easy to keep clean wiping out after each load! Only had to use 1 qtip with ISO on it so far! :d5::pass:

image.jpg
image.jpg

@Frankthetank

View attachment 1664898

Good call on the carta2! Sweet little rig and glad i decided to splurge on 1! Not the most ginormous hits with the stock glass top but def big enough and super smooth! Also as u pointed out dabs taste great as its basically a sparkly clean chamber every time! Super easy to keep clean wiping out after each load! Only had to use 1 qtip with ISO on it so far! :d5::pass:

View attachment 1664899View attachment 1664900
Also, you do want to clean the area underneath the atomizer a couple times a week or more, depending on frequency of use. That area is where reclaim can build up…

Also, you do want to clean the area underneath the atomizer a couple times a week or more, depending on frequency of use. That area is where reclaim can build up…
I imagine that happens depending on size of load correct? Bigger globs it will run up the sides and out those lil air gaps at top of chamber i guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back