Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Sunday fam 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳 last night I was experimenting with the “tools” I bought before my Ardent to decarb and infuse such as a decarb capsule for the press and a hot plate with a spinner and beakers and a temp gun (I love tools and gadgets). Spent time dialing in a temp for the 120ml of oil while I was trimming and pressing an ounce 1/4 at a time then I decarbed 3 grams of beautiful amber rosin, took it out of the press, and promptly spilled the whole fuckin thing on the ground 🤦🏻‍♂️ After a few cuss words and one long sigh I rolled a joint and started over. Now trying to figure out how much of this oil I can add to a “small“ batch with a 3oz jello box and gelatin. Hope you all are enjoying a nice Sunday ♥️

I decarbed 3 grams of beautiful amber rosin, took it out of the press, and promptly spilled the whole fuckin thing on the ground
1707678936003.gif

Now trying to figure out how much of this oil I can add to a “small“ batch with a 3oz jello box and gelatin. Hope you all are enjoying a nice Sunday ♥️
1707678890721.gif

Hey to help me figure out my dosage can anyone tell me approx how many gummies will come out of a 3oz jello with gelatin? ”standard size” gummy molds
Pretty sure moms gets 6-7 trays doing a batch using 2 boxes of the standard size jello or the likes! ;)

Hey to help me figure out my dosage can anyone tell me approx how many gummies will come out of a 3oz jello with gelatin? ”standard size” gummy molds

Wife said she gets roughly 1 tray of legos 1 tray of bears and 2 trays of worms

IMG_8747.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back