Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta remember who your talking to bro you think he cares about the colors :nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
1707676218652.gif

@Frankthetank

View attachment 1664898

Good call on the carta2! Sweet little rig and glad i decided to splurge on 1! Not the most ginormous hits with the stock glass top but def big enough and super smooth! Also as u pointed out dabs taste great as its basically a sparkly clean chamber every time! Super easy to keep clean wiping out after each load! Only had to use 1 qtip with ISO on it so far! :d5::pass:

View attachment 1664899View attachment 1664900
Hey Mark, are those dispo dabs in the picture? Do they keep wanting to separate into sugar, with terps on top and have a smell like a Sonic Lime-Aid?

Also the whole way they do the wireless is confusing which is why it took me a bit to figure out! Its not an app thats like a remote control itself but its some thing called the v browser! If u download that and then from that browser to carta.com u can then communicate with the device! Why I ain’t messed with it since day i got device but I remembered seeing the lil pencil icon beside the light patterns so went back today to see what exactly it would let u edit which os everything! Need to mess with it to find something i like that’s not crazy! Otherwise 2 clicks of button on device is far easier then using a damn app! I just like the customization part! :thumbsup:

Hey Mark, are those dispo dabs in the picture? Do they keep wanting to separate into sugar, with terps on top and have a smell like a Sonic Lime-Aid?
They aren’t homemade dabs if thats what u mean! Mine looked funny tho cuz i had some wax stuck to the dab knife and then scooped up some sugar and when i held button down both bits fell off so was 2 diff textures and colors!

They aren’t homemade dabs if thats what u mean! Mine looked funny tho cuz i had some wax stuck to the dab knife and then scooped up some sugar and when i held button down both bits fell off so was 2 diff textures and colors!
I’ve become convinced the lime aid smell and the sugar texture is a sign that they have gone through the CRC process, and accounts for the cheap prices..

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Thanks for the reps peeps!

That is one Posh dinner party......I can tell by the plates............ :headbang: ....

They still do here....full chicken hacked into bits.....all bones in...for paella........:headbang:....

#SleepTight :bighug:
The Ajiaco, Columbian Chicken and Potato soup is Lillie's family recipe going back several generations. She did not know how far back but learned it from her grandmother. It is an amazing soup. The spicy (very hot chilies) guacamole followed by the cream (I had to substitute Sheep Yogurt) to cool your tongue then a spoon of soup with some capers was an epicurean delight. The layers of flavor just keep coming. Ms. MOG and I both ate too much :rofl: Yes that was their fine china service.

I have to buy a whole chicken and cut it up my self. It is not that hard but adds a step to a simple diner. Clean-up takes longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back