Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That got me to thinking.
Has anyone here used the tomato growing technique of planting around a compost pile? I've used 4 or 5 t-posts with chicken wire filled with compost. It grows monster tomato plants.
I tried tomato spikes one time outdoors, it didn't work well. But if you have some extra seeds hanging around, I'll bet that the compost pile might work well enough for a go. Not much down side to trying, if you have some seeds that didn't cost an arm and a leg. Having some RotBlock in hand might be a good idea.

Good luck wiith it. :biggrin:

Aw...I just got sun showered.....30 minutes out on the patio before it went behind a cloud......it feels GOOD........
even if the wind had a chill in it.....:zen:...Ohhmmmmm.............

Poor @blue :bighug: ...how are the kiddlies coping...?

Not wanting to kick the debate off....:pass:..but in the news last week they were saying If you have your vaccines...you are 94% Less likely to be admitted to hospital with it....
That is Astronomic.....:d5:

I've still not had me booster...if they keep it at 6 months here..I should be due mid March....and I'll be in the queue with me sleeve rolled up....:pass:
I’m with you @Mossy plus I’ve heard if your THC levels are up you don’t get it as bad. Might as well smoke another one:rofl::pass:

okay, i'm just going to have to check out these autopot thingys
Before you leap on autopots, have a careful look at CocoforCannabis.com and their automatic watering system. In my opinion, if you are going with salt nutes, top watering to runoff will work more consistently than Autopots do. If your interest is in water only, they are the bomb.

Keep in mind that for an indoor grow, depending on electricity is a given, autopots do not cure that. Lack of irrigation will be the least of your problems if the power goes out and the irrigation pump can't operate. Fans and lights are a much bigger issue.

Good luck with your decision. :pighug:

Before you leap on autopots, have a careful look at CocoforCannabis.com and their automatic watering system. In my opinion, if you are going with salt nutes, top watering to runoff will work more consistently than Autopots do. If your interest is in water only, they are the bomb.

Keep in mind that for an indoor grow, depending on electricity is a given, autopots do not cure that. Lack of irrigation will be the least of your problems if the power goes out and the irrigation pump can't operate. Fans and lights are a much bigger issue.

Good luck with your decision. :pighug:
Hey @Olderfart when do you start fergitating your coco to run off everyday? Do you let it go a day so in between fergitations when they are young?

IMG_0529 (2).JPG

Flucker has to go....it gets through a joint faster than I do....... :pass:

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back