Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m with you @Mossy plus I’ve heard if your THC levels are up you don’t get it as bad. Might as well smoke another one:rofl::pass:
True, and sad. Virtually all the serious cases in hospitals these days are unvaccinated, or in a few cases, vaccinated people with other significant issues. Getting your booster as soon as it is offered is a good idea in my opinion, both for you, and for loved ones and friends around you.

With a bit of luck, life will be back to some semblance of normal this summer, and with a bit more, we will be able to avoid major outbreaks next fall and winter. In any case, this virus is not done with us yet, and won't be any time soon, so some degree of continuing caution will, IMO, remain appropriate for a while yet. :pighug:

I’m with you @Mossy plus I’ve heard if your THC levels are up you don’t get it as bad. Might as well smoke another one:rofl::pass:

Yup..we heard that too and it was quickly hushed up.....:headbang:...I'd say it is your Duty to have another...:pass:..and we'll all join you.....

Up the Meds...:pass:

True, and sad. Virtually all the serious cases in hospitals these days are unvaccinated, or in a few cases, vaccinated people with other significant issues. Getting your booster as soon as it is offered is a good idea in my opinion, both for you, and for loved ones and friends around you.

With a bit of luck, life will be back to some semblance of normal this summer, and with a bit more, we will be able to avoid major outbreaks next fall and winter. In any case, this virus is not done with us yet, and won't be any time soon, so some degree of continuing caution will, IMO, remain appropriate for a while yet. :pighug:

Amen..... :pass:....

Poor @blue :bighug: ...how are the kiddlies coping...?

Not wanting to kick the debate off....:pass:..but in the news last week they were saying If you have your vaccines...you are 94% Less likely to be admitted to hospital with it....
That is Astronomic.....:d5:

I've still not had me booster...if they keep it at 6 months here..I should be due mid March....and I'll be in the queue with me sleeve rolled up....:pass:

That's a great stat and pretty encouraging. I think one of us was getting dangerously close to being one of the 6%. Thankfully the kids have been okay and very brave. One of their little friends got hospitalised - very scary for the parents.

I'm just wiped out, had aches and pains in random places and now feel a little bit fluey (dizzy, sick, kinda hung over)

Just the isolation to deal with now :rofl:

Hey @Olderfart when do you start fergitating your coco to run off everyday? Do you let it go a day so in between fergitations when they are young?
Take this with a grain or two of salt. The only automated top irrigating I have done is with the current solo run, and solos are not larger pots. Having said that, with solos and coco, all irrigations from the first were to runoff, no exceptions, and when I run larger pots this way, the same rule will apply.

Coco is hydroponics. Did I mention that Coco is hydroponics? I should have mentioned that. How many DWC growers let their reservoirs run dry? Answer: none. IMO, the bottom line with coco is keep it all moist always, period. The only additional detail is to make sure that, as well as keeping it moist, you keep replenishing the nutes often enough and in large enough doses to also achieve runoff and keep the nute solution in the coco at the EC that is your target. For perspective, my solos are fertigated to runoff once every two hours during lights on. Had I managed to get the fertigation and environment dialed sooner, they would look better than they do, but they are doing well. This is the result as of a few days back:

IMG_1045.JPG

Not the prettiest girls at ~D60, but still packing on the bud. I believe that their main issue initially was not fertigating often enough to keep them from drying out or getting the nutes out of balance, both of which happen in a remarkable hurry with "big" plants in solos. In my case this time around, initial issues were probably made worse by RH being a bit lower then ideal, but I chose not to fix that because the solos were sharing the drobe with large pots just finishing up so I was trying to avoid mold late in the cycle.

Whatever. Take all of this as the considered opinion of a noob to this stuff. All subject to me getting smacked alongside the head in future attempts. :pighug:

Lil Dab

Thank you. I put a better message together later explaining why I ask. But that makes since to me pretty sure lmao. Just trying to make sure I don’t under or over fergatate coco. Yup I know coco is hydro. Thanks you again
Mrs. D isnt feeling well this morning so I've so I stayed home. These damn drs need to get a move on they told us Monday that surgery was required but had wait on cultures and no meds of any kind to help with infection seems odd to me. She's really hurting and can't get up and move around without pain:grrr1: . I'm just grateful my partner has been a gem through this all couldnt ask for a better person to be teamed up with

I think one of us was getting dangerously close to being one of the 6%. Thankfully the kids have been okay and very brave.

:pass:

One of their little friends got hospitalised - very scary for the parents.

Yup...Always scarier when it is the kids.......:pass:..

I'm just wiped out, had aches and pains in random places and now feel a little bit fluey (dizzy, sick, kinda hung over)

:pighug: I Hope you feel better soon......:bighug:...

Just the isolation to deal with now :rofl:

What they got you on now 10 days or 5.....?

Little quite here in LS lets fix that and spin a few tunes go feed the gals, talk dirty to them tell em how they are pretty :dancer:and then exploit them and take photos and post them on the net :funny:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back