Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great stat and pretty encouraging. I think one of us was getting dangerously close to being one of the 6%. Thankfully the kids have been okay and very brave. One of their little friends got hospitalised - very scary for the parents.

I'm just wiped out, had aches and pains in random places and now feel a little bit fluey (dizzy, sick, kinda hung over)

Just the isolation to deal with now :rofl:
sorry to hear that you got the bug Blue, but glad to hear that it did not get really bad. Get well soon. :pighug:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green I know you use a moisture meter to test for dryness (12% is what you aim for iirc), do you check individual branches for the number or the main stem? Can't remember if you hang them whole or not. Just ordered one and it'll be here tomorrow, trying to dial in my dry/cure now so I figured I should ask.

Took me till nearly 4am but I got all 3 plants wet trimmed. Handful of sugar leaves here and there to take off once they are dry but I just really prefer the look and feel of the wet trimmed buds. Came out to like 4.77lbs wet weight, so assuming an average weight loss of 67% that brings it down to 25.2oz, minus stems and trim I would say 1lb seems like a fair guess on the 3 plants. We will see. Glad I went ahead and got the bigger grove bags this time around.

Took me till nearly 4am but I got all 3 plants wet trimmed. Handful of sugar leaves here and there to take off once they are dry but I just really prefer the look and feel of the wet trimmed buds. Came out to like 4.77lbs wet weight, so assuming an average weight loss of 67% that brings it down to 25.2oz, minus stems and trim I would say 1lb seems like a fair guess on the 3 plants. We will see. Glad I went ahead and got the bigger grove bags this time around.
I ran out of my 1/4 pounders. They turned out to be a nice size. The smaller ones only got used because I ran out of the larger ones. Damn shame having too much bud for small Grove Bags. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back